FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED SINCE 2000!
HEY Y'ALL, THANKS FOR STOPPIN' BY AND CHECKIN' OUT WHAT ALL WE HAVE TO OFFER HERE!
***We have now transitioned into fall hours...
MON-THUR: 9-7 MON-THUR: 9-1 & 4-7
FRI & SAT: 9-9 FRI: 9-1 & 4-9
SUN: 9-5 SAT: 9-9 SUN: 9-5
- The Hanawalt family has owned & operated the park since the year 2000. Our 3 kids and now grandchildren have grown up here, watching us improve the park, participated in all the activities, to now working and running the park. Each family member plays an important role here at Sunbury KOA and takes much pride in the campground. Our oldest daughter, Haley, is the operations manager, handling everything from advertising all the way to plunging toilets. Our middle daughter, Macy, helps run the kitchen, as well as helps with house keeping in the evenings. Our youngest son, Chip Jr., works our reservations and voice-over for the phone systems, as well as grounds help.
We hope your family creates wonderful memories here just like ours have!
USA TODAY: VOTED BEST CAMPGROUND FOR 2021 ! -->
MAKING YOUR RESERVATIONS -->
- We offer... 6 Deluxe Cabins ranging from 4 person to 8 person.
- Just recently added in 2020 - we have 2 Treehouses and 1 Truck Accommodation. These unique accommodations are something the family will remember forever, so come check them out!
- We have 110 nightly RV spots for reservations. All of our sites offer Full hook-ups with city water, sewage and 20/30/50amp electric service. Every site comes with a gravel pad, cement patio, picnic table and fire ring. Sites do range in price depending on if they are a Back-in, Pull-Thru or have Deluxe Patio features.
- There are only 6 Tent Sites right now! We have 3 heavily wooded and 3 directly on the fishing pond, with a shanty for shelter. All of our tent sites come with City water and electric. We do not offer primitive tent camping.
***Just a friendly reminder! Reservations for the 2022 season will open on January 1st, 2022. We are NOT accepting any reservations one year in advance.
YOU WON'T GET BORED AROUND HERE!
Our unique park is in a country setting on a total of 100 acres and surrounded by farm fields. We have enough things to keep the whole family entertained - you won't want to leave! We are just 30 minutes away from Columbus and all of its big attractions. Check out the Columbus Zoo and Zoombezi bay while you're here!
POOL SEASON: Memorial Day Weekend - Labor Day Weekend.
MAX PULL THRU: 110 feet.