Columbus Campground Information and FAQs
Check In / Check Out
- Check In RV and Tent Sites: 1 pm
- Check In Accommodations : 3 pm
- Check Out for All Sites: 11 am
Early Check In:
- There is no charge for early check-in, but it can not be pre-reserved. Early check-in is based on availability the night before or the morning of arrival.
- $25 for late check-out up until 4 pm. Late check-out can not be pre-reserved. Late check-out is based on availability the night before or morning of check-out day. Late Checkout is not available for our cabins.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 10 am – 6 pm
Friday - Saturday 10 am - 8 pm
Sunday 10 am - 5 pm
Laundry: Open 24 Hours
Quiet Hours: 11 pm to 8 am
Pool Hours: Our pool is open from early June through Labor Day, and hours are 10 am to 8 pm
Accommodations: 7 days and prior $10 fee, within 7 days forfeits first night deposit.
*Cancellation policy may vary for extended stays, special events, and holidays.
Golf Cart Policy
- 4-Person electric golf carts for rent.
- Reserve by phone or email once you have made your camping reservation.
Bringing Your Own:
You may bring in your own golf cart at no charge.
While you cruise around the campground, make sure to follow this policy and campground speed limit. The laws of the road are still in effect in the campground, please make sure to stop at stop signs. Let's keep the lights on after dark, and make sure your transportation only carries the recommended number of passengers or less. We want everyone to be safe, with only licensed drivers operating motorized vehicles. If it has wheels, please follow these safety guidelines.
Number of Guests Per Reservation
- At check-in, you will be asked to verify the number of guests staying at your site.
- A limit of 6 or 8 people per site (depending on site type) will be enforced. That total number includes both the number of people on your reservation and any day visitors. If you have the maximum number of people on your reservation, day visitors are not allowed.
- RV and Tent sites are limited to 6 people per site.
- Camping Cabins, Deluxe Cabins, and other Lodging are limited to 6 people with exception of the Deluxe Cabins which sleep 8, these are limited to 8 people.
If the number of overnight guests on your reservation allows for day visitors, those day visitors must check in at the front desk upon arrival. Your visitors must be pre-registered and are welcome for an additional per adult. Visiting guests are permitted until Quiet Hours and must adhere to campground rules. Should day visitors turn into overnight guests, they must register at the front desk.
Firewood & Propane
2. You may bring in your own firewood. We encourage bringing in kiln-dried wood.
We do offer propane filling for all campers. Please visit our welcome station to pay and drop off your tank and we will deliver it to your site when it is filled.
Refund, Deposit, Payment
Sadly, we cannot refund any part of your unused stay if you choose to shorten it even in cases of emergency, family crisis, illness, inclement weather, etc. We have turned other families away in order to hold the site for your family. We reserve the right to remove any guest or revoke privileges at any time with no refund to maintain the peace and relaxation of our family campers.
1. A deposit of one night's rate is required to hold a spot. (We do not hold sites longer than the end of the business day)
2. The deposit will be charged at the time of making the reservation.
3. The deposit is deducted from the amount owed.
1. Balance due at time of check-in.
2. Personal Checks: Are not accepted at time of check-in but will be accepted up to one week prior to check-in.
3. Forms of payment: Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express
- We are a privately owned park so no fishing license required.
- Catch and Release ONLY. No minnows, buckets, or liners allowed.
- We sell night crawlers in the camp store along with poles, line, tackle, etc.
- Expect to catch: Catfish, Crappie, Bluegill, & Bass
After Hours / Emergency Number
Meet Your Hosts
Working in the camping industry perfectly combines my love for the outdoors and my passion for people!Jessica Harmon has managed hotels for the past 25 years, working at several brands in 10 different states. Most notably Nashville, TN, and Buffalo, NY, near Niagara Falls. Jessica has also been very active in the communities where she lives, sitting on the board of Directors for the Dekalb County Indiana visitor's Bureau and she was appointed a seat on the Kosciusko County Convention, Recreation, and Visitors Commission. Jessica took a sabbatical year and lived in Hawaii, where she learned to surf, cliff dive into the ocean, and even hiked an active volcano! Jessica recently built out a camper van and traveled the country with her rescue dog Maxx. Jessica has 3 children and 5 grandchildren.