2. Sunbury/Columbus KOA is a privately owned campground and we reserve the right to remove any guest or revoke privileges at any time with no refund to maintain the peace and relaxation of our family campers.
2. Drunk, loud, obnoxious behavior, or fighting is never tolerated and in very rare cases, it would certainly be a reason why a guest would be asked to leave the park with no refund.
3. No kegs are permitted.
Memorial Day to Labor Day: 9-9
1. Fireworks, firecrackers or Chinese fire lanterns (the lanterns get caught in our trees!)
2. Guns of any kind (includes BB & paintball) or bows/arrows.
3. ATV's, dirt bikes, “utility” carts or mini motorcycles. You may have battery-operated toys or stand-up
Unfortunately, even in cases of an emergency, we cannot refund or transfer deposits when a cancellation occurs without proper notice.
It's ALL about family!Sunbury/Columbus KOA (Formerly Autumn Lakes) has been owned and operated by the Hanawalt family since September of 2000. Each area of the business is headed up with pride by a family member. Our oldest daughter, Haley, is our operations manager for the campground. Macy our middle daughter is in charge of food preparations, Chip our youngest son helps with deliveries and Tyson, our son in law, is coming on full time in the 2019 season. Our children and now grandchildren have grown up here and we hope yours do too!