Open April 13 - October 21
8644 Porter Central Road
Sunbury, OH 43074Get Directions
RV Sites, Tent Sites
Check-in: 1:00 pm, Check-out: 12:00 pm
Check-in: 2:00 pm, Check-out: 12:00 pm
1. A deposit of one night's base rate is required at the time of reservation to guarantee a reservation.
2. The deposit will be charged at the time of reservation.
3. The deposit is deducted from the amount owed.
Come check out a workout key with the store clerk to keep and use during your stay. We ask that everyone who uses the workout room is at least 18 years of age. Ages 14-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
2 night minimum on weekends and 3 night minimum for all holiday weekends. Check in is at 1PM check out time is at 12 NOON . We cannot pre-reserve early or late check in until the day of.
One nights deposit is required to reserve your spot. Must be 18 to reserve.
For $5 per night , over night guests are allowed to bring in THEIR own ELECTRIC golf cart. No gas golf carts allowed. We do not rent out golf carts. You must have a valid drivers license to drive your golf cart in our park and we do monitor.
1. Alcohol is permitted by legal drinking aged adults. If you must leave your site with alcohol in your hand, it
must be covered (koozie, colored cup, thermal mug, etc.). No kegs permitted in the park.
2. Drunk, loud, obnoxious behavior, or fighting is never tolerated and in very rare cases, it would certainly be a reason why a guest would be asked to leave the park with no refund.
3. No kegs are permitted.
Friday April 13TH - Sunday October 21ST
1. Balance due at time of check in.
2. Personal Checks: Are not accepted at time of check in but will be accepted up to one week prior to check in.
3. Forms of payment: Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express
4. Tab System: For your convenience, use our pay-ahead tab system to use for each purchase during your stay.
5. ATM Machine located in General Store.
All cabins have a 2 night minimum on weekdays and weekends. Holiday weekends are a 3 night minimum. Must be 21 years of age to rent. Your price includes the number of people the cabin sleeps. Cabins do have cable inside.
Requires 1 night's rate to reserve. Check in is 2PM check out time is 12 NOON. Unfortunately there is no early or late check out for the cabins.
We do offer propane filling for all campers. Please visit our store to pay and drop off your tank and we will deliver it to your site when it is filled.
Before Memorial Day & After Labor Day: Sun-Thur. 9-7 Fri & Sat 9-9
Memorial Day to Labor Day: 9-9
For the safety and tranquility for all, please leave these items at home……..
1. Fireworks, firecrackers or Chinese fire lanterns (the lanterns get caught in our trees!)
2. Guns of any kind (includes BB & paintball) or bows/arrows.
3. ATV's, dirt bikes, “utility” carts or mini motorcycles. You may have battery-operated toys or stand-up
Trash is picked up regularly throughout the day and last round is made at 9PM.
RECYCLING: We do recycle! So leave your cans, glass and plastic separately at the end of your site.
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND - LABOR DAY WEEKEND 10:00AM - 10:00PM
1. Camping Check in 1-9 . Check out 12
2. Cabin Check in 2-9. Check out 12
3. Early check-in & late check out are based on availability. Inquiries and arrangements should be made in the camp store on the day in question and may not be pre-arranged.
4. Early check in fee is $10 and may check in as early as 10:00 a.m.
5. Late check out is $20 and may check out as late as 5:00 p.m.
6. Sorry- No early check-in or late departure for cabins
Quiet hours from 11PM to 8AM. Please consider the neighbors around you when playing your music & outdoor TV's loud enough for your own site to hear. Of course both should be off during quiet hours.
Please respect your neighbors and other campers by using roads and pathways instead of cutting through campsites.
OPEN 24 HOURS
We love four legged friends but please leave aggressive dogs at home!
If you have even a small doubt about your dog's behavior towards strangers or camping, please reconsider bringing them camping.
Limit 2 dogs. Additional dogs please inquire at time of reservation. Additional charges may apply.
Cabins are charged for each dog per night.
Must be on a leash or contained at all times (except in our Bark Park).
No leashes over 6ft.long. When tied up at site, dog may not be able to reach past 10 feet to road.
Pets must be picked up after-even at your site.
Dogs that are barking constantly or aggressive may be asked to exit the park. Please don't bring your pet if you think they may ruin someone else's relaxing weekend!
No dogs tied up outside when you are not there.
No dogs inside buildings or on playgrounds
1. Sadly, we cannot refund any part of your unused stay if you choose to shorten it even in cases of emergency, family crisis, illness, inclement weather, etc. We have turned other families away in order to hold the site for your family.
2. Sunbury/Columbus KOA is a privately owned campground and we reserve the right to remove any guest or revoke privileges at any time with no refund to maintain the peace and relaxation of our family campers.
Private. No fishing license required.
Catch and Release ONLY. No minnows, buckets, or liners allowed.
No catching of frogs or turtles.
We sell night crawlers in the camp store along with poles, line, tackle, etc.
Expect to catch: Catfish, Crappie, Bluegill, & Bass
1. RV & TENT SITE cancellation outside of 2 days of check in date are refunded deposit less a $10 processing fee per site. Please notify us by 4 p.m. 2 days before your check scheduled check in date.
2. CABIN cancellation outside of 14 days of check in date are refunded deposit less a $20 processing fee per cabin.
3. Campsite/Cabin reservation OR cancellation inside the two or fourteen days receives no refund of the deposit paid.
4. If no cancellation was made and you are a “No Show” on day of check in your site is forfeited – no refund.
5. Holiday weekends (Memorial, Independence, & Labor) are not eligible for any refund whatsoever.
6. So there are no misunderstandings as to when cancellation was made, we recommend cancelling via email. You will receive a cancellation confirmation via email which will be your “proof” of cancellation.
Unfortunately, even in cases of an emergency, we cannot refund or transfer deposits when a cancellation occurs without proper notice.
1. You may bring in your own firewood. We encourage bringing in kiln dried wood.
2. Firewood is for sale in general store for $5 per bundle with a handle for easy lift & carry. We will also deliver!
3. Our firewood is kiln dried and bark free for easy startup and long burning!
We are a gated park. No keypad entry into the park past 11:00 P.M. If you know you are returning
later than 11 p.m. no problem….just make prior arrangements with store clerk.
Security cameras are in use and placed throughout the park.
Security gate is closed at all times and needs a security code or card to enter park.
Campground representatives make “rounds” throughout the day and late evening to monitor sites.
Our phone is manned all night long. No matter what the time, you can call our office with any issue.
After hours call button located at front door of the General Store and rings directly to management.
911 emergency phone located outside of general store.
Delaware County Sheriff's office and Porter Township Fire all have a special security code and have access at all times to the park.
Exit gate stays in exit mode at all times.
Please inform your visitors they must register and pay a fee in our general store.
Visitors may not bring pets into the park.
1. Shhh….Quiet hours are 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Low voices, radios OFF and outdoor games should end.
2. Please consider the neighbors around you by playing your music & outdoor televisions loud enough for your own site to hear. Of course both should be off during quiet hours.
3. Please respect your neighbors and other campers by using walkways instead of cutting through campsites.
1. Our sites are intended to hold One (1) vehicle per site. Additional vehicles must be parked in areas marked, “PARKING”.
2. All vehicles must be registered and have a KOA hangtag on the rearview mirror.
3. Golf carts are permitted. Effective 2018 ELECTRIC CARTS ONLY – NO GAS GOLF CARTS
4. Overnight guests bringing in their own golf cart pay $5.00 per golf cart per night. Remember, NO GAS.
5. Golf cart drivers must have a valid driver's license – this is enforced.
6. No “utility” type vehicles allowed.
7. Canoes and kayaks are FREE. Pedal boats may be rented. You may bring in your own small boat as well.
8. All kids must wear a life jacket while on pond.
9. If your child requires a life jacket in our pool, please bring your own. We have a limited number for boat use only. Life vests for sale in camp store.
1. Reservations may be made up to 1 year in advance
2. Reservations can be made by phone, online, in person
3. Reservations are suggested, we have limited number of sites that book up fast
4. All cabins have a 2 night minimum both weekday & weekends
5. Campsites have a 2 night minimum on weekends June, July, August
6. Both cabins and campsites have a 3 night minimum on holiday weekends
7. Site rate includes one family consisting of 2 adults & up to 3 children under 21
8. Number of adults beyond 2 will incur additional charges Number of children beyond 3 will incur additional charges
9. To ensure peaceful experience & prevent overcrowding, no more than 7 people to a campsite
10. Our sites are to be used by 1 family and 1 camping unit. We cannot accommodate extended family in additional camping units on a site
11. Must be 18 years of age to rent a campsite. Must be 21 years of age to rent a cabin
12. Specific site choices are not always guaranteed
It's ALL about family!Sunbury/Columbus KOA (Formerly Autumn Lakes) has been owned and operated by the Hanawalt family since September of 2000. Each area of the business is headed up with pride by a family member. Our oldest daughter, Haley, is our operations manager for the campground. Macy our middle daughter is incharge of food preparations and Chip our youngest son helps with deliveries and maintenance. Our children have grown up here and we hope yours do too!