Pigeon Forge Tours
Embrace the call of adventure and embark on a whirlwind journey with these guided tours around Pigeon Forge.
1. Rocky Top Tours
Head over to Rocky Top Tours to find custom sightseeing tours like:
- Cades Cove: Discover the rich history of the area with the Cades Cove tour, where you can explore historic buildings from the last settlement within the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Smoky Mountain Special Tour: Enjoy panoramic views during stops at the Sugarland Visitor Center and Newfound Gap while gaining a deeper understanding of the park's history.
- Dolly Parton's Rags to Riches: Join the Rags to Riches tour to explore Sevier County, where Dolly Parton's journey began. From her grammar school to the very spots that inspired her music, get an insider's look into this beloved country music icon's life and legacy.
2. Smoky Mountain Pink Jeep Tours
Buckle up and let the beauty of the Smoky Mountains take your breath away. Open-air pink Jeep Wrangler tours will take you down private off-roading trails to reach destinations featuring streams, waterfalls and more. You can also drive along stunning public roads like the Foothills Parkway. No matter which Smoky Mountain tours around Pigeon Forge you select, these experienced guides will find you perfect picture spots to capture unforgettable moments.
3. Scenic Helicopter Tours
Get a bird's eye view of the area with Scenic Helicopter Tours' many flight options, including:
- Scenic Introduction Flight: Take the Scenic Introduction Flight to soar 500 feet above five miles of beautiful countryside.
- Pigeon Forge Night Flight: Witness Pigeon Forge's dazzling lights and vibrant skyline after dark.
- Unique Experiences: Browse unique experiences that go beyond traditional tours — you can get your heart racing with a combination package involving shooting range time.
- Romantic Experiences: Enjoy the magic of a romantic helicopter experience, which includes in-flight roses, chocolates and champagne.
4. The Redneck Comedy Bus Tour
Prepare for a rip-roaring good time on The Redneck Comedy Bus Tour. Hop aboard a climate-controlled vehicle while a redneck tour guide keeps you entertained with witty humor and infectious energy. Sit back and sing along to toe-tapping tunes in between learning interesting trivia and stories that will give you a deeper understanding of the local culture and history.
5. Smoky Mountain Guides
This top-rated and award-winning company will help you connect with nature like never before. Between day hikes and Pigeon Forge mountain tours, freshwater kayak excursions, flyfishing experiences and seasonal trips dedicated to spotting vibrant fall colors and lightning bug spectacles, Smoky Mountain Guides will ignite your sense of adventure.
6. Our Pigeon Forge Tour Services
Make the most of your time in Pigeon Forge with help from Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg KOA Holiday. Our Campground Concierge can provide your family or group with information about local attractions and discounts on the area's best entertainment. The Campground Concierge currently offers discounts on tickets to:
- The Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud
- Pirate Voyage
- Dolly Parton's Stampede
- The Comedy Barn
- Country Tonite Theater
- Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud
- Titanic Pigeon Forge
- Alcatraz East
- Over Gatlinburg
- Speedpark NASCAR
- Rafting in the Smokies
- SMO Rafting
The Campground Concierge is available to help you plan your time in Pigeon Forge! Call 865-236-9771 or email [email protected].
Reserve Your Stay Near Tours in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
Book your stay today at Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg KOA Holiday for an adventure-packed camping trip near the Great Smoky Mountains. Pet-friendly and open year-round, you can stay to relax and recharge between fun-filled days exploring the hidden gems and treasures Tennessee offers.