KOA Journey Campgrounds
KOA Journey campgrounds are the perfect oases after a day on the road. Whether it’s along the way or a quick getaway, they’ve got you covered. Located near the highways and byways of North America with long Pull-thru RV Sites, they deliver convenience to the traveling camper. Pull in, ease back and take a load off.
KOA Journeys Feature:
- Pull-through RV Sites with 50-amp service
- Premium Tent Sites
- Well lit after hours check-in service
We are in MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE
- If you are traveling from the EAST you will change time (time changes 20 miles EAST of us)
- CHECK-IN is 1 pm MDT (NO EARLY CHECK-IN)
IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS TO: 221 Road East 85
- There are 2 KOA's in Ogallala at Exit 126. We are Ogallala/I-80 KOA so please follow the directions carefully to 221 Road East 85.
- EXIT 126 off I-80 Go South. Go to the Stop Light at Prospector Drive/Pony Express Lane. Go LEFT on Prospector Drive. Go 1/4 mile and we are on the left-hand side just past the TA Truck Stop.