General Campground Information
- October 31st is the last night we are open for the season
- November 1st - March 31st - Limited Sites. Self-Contained Units ONLY. Electric and Sewer Only. Self registration at the park upon arrival.
Check-in and Check-out Times
- Check-in is 1pm MDT (NO EARLY CHECK-IN'S are allowed)
- Check-out is 11am MDT (LATE check out must be pre-approved by the office)
2 KOA's in Ogallala
We look forward to having you as our guest!
Mountain Time Zone
- We are located in the Mountain Time Zone.
- If you are traveling from the EAST you will change times prior to your arrival so please plan accordingly.
- No early check-in's are allowed.
- Not all phones will change. AT&T is known to NOT change.
PRE ARRIVAL/CHECK IN PROCEDURES
We offer curbside or office check-in, whatever you prefer. If you prefer curbside check in, please call or text 308-284-1300 before arrival or let us know when we greet you at the curb.
When you arrive, please stay to the RIGHT of the driveway and pull all the way to the STOP sign to allow others to come in off the road. The office is in the front of our building, if you choose office check-in.
Masks are voluntary and whatever you feel the safest doing.
- Check-in is 1pm Mountain Time NO early check-ins are allowed.
Thank you and we look forward to having you as our guest!
- Visitors are allowed as a courtesy.
- Everyone must STOP and REGISTER at the office PRIOR to entering the park
- Car Tag (you will receive at the office) is required on every vehicle and parking is provided in the overflow parking area. Please no parking on the road or in a guests site.
- Visitors are not to use our bathroom/shower facilities.
- Visitors are asked to be out of the Campground by 10pm when Quiet Hours begin.
- Thank you for your help and understanding.
- Are you bringing an extra vehicle beyond your tow vehicle or tow-behind car? We have very limited parking but offer it at $5 per car.
- Extra Vehicles MUST be arranged with the office PRIOR to arrival
- We allow 1 vehicle per space regardless of your site type.
- Upon arrival we will direct you to the overflow parking area.
- Please let us know prior to your arrival so that we can make sure we have space for your extra personal vehicles.
One personal vehicle per tent site is allowed; we can not accommodate trailers of any kind on tent sites.
Please call if you have any questions!
- Office Hours vary according to the season. So please check our website for the current hours or call/text us at 308-284-1300
- We are CLOSED daily from 11am-1pm for cleaning and maintenance.
- No check-in's during those hours as our limited staff is preparing for your arrival.
- Please ues the provided trash cans located on your site map for any trash and debris.
- Please dispose of cigarette butts in the dumpsters not in fire rings or on the ground.
- Please do not use fire rings for ANY type of trash.
- Our staff thanks you for helping us keep this place a clean and enjoyable place for you to stay. We can't thank you enough for your help!
- Smoking is permitted at your site only and in designated smoking areas. Absolutely no smoking in any of the buildings or within 50' of a building entrance, including town square.
- Please help us keep our campground clean and dispose of any cigarette butts properly (do not dispose of in fire pits).
- Please note: Marijuana use is illegal in Nebraska. We are a family friendly campground and will ask anyone smoking marijuana outside of their camper or in any public place to leave the campground without a refund.
- Just drop your mail in the OUTGOING Mailbox inside the guest parlor by the NIGHT REGISTRATION area.
- We will pick up it up and mail it daily.
After Hours Registration- WE WELCOME YOU!!
- LATE ARRIVAL WITH PRIOR RESERVATION... please look in the Night Registration Area located INSIDE our Guest Parlor, which is located on the EAST side of our building as you pull into our park. You will find an envelope in the YELLOW box with your name and site number. Inside the envelope is a campground map with all of the information that you will need.
- NO RESERVATION???..... Please complete a Registration Envelope located in the Night Registration Area (see location above) and place it in the night box in the registration area.
- Please DO NOT just pick a site unless there is an envelope showing that it is available. We do not want to have to make you move in the middle of the night if you have occupied someone else's site.
- We do not have a fire pit at every site but if you would like to have a fire we can provide a portable fire pit to your site for no cost to you.
- Requests can be made when you make your reservation or inquire at the office to see if one is available.
- Fires are allowed in fire rings IF the weather conditions are favorable. Please inquire at the office.
- Please do not leave campfires unattended.
- Please extinguish/douse your fire before retiring for the evening and leaving your site for the day or before you check out of the Campground.
- We will allow campfires at our park unless we are under a County or State-wide Burn Ban. Occasionally, if it is extremely windy/gusty in our area, we will ask our campers not to light a campfire and will refrain from selling wood in our Camp Store.
- PLEASE DO NOT PUT CIGARETTE BUTTS OR GARBAGE OF ANY KIND IN THE FIRE PITS - WOOD ONLY.
- Please observe the 5 MPH speed limit throughout the Campground at all times.
- This will be enforced strictly for the safety of all of our guests.
- If you do not observe this speed limit you will be asked to leave with no refund.
- 5 MPH is VERY slow and feels like you are crawling BUT this is for the safety of ALL of our guests.
- Playground is for daytime use only.
- Parents and/or guardians are responsible for all actions of their children.
- Parents please closely monitor your children at all times.
- We require that ALL minor children be monitored by an adult 18 years of age or older at all times!
Pet Policy/Service Animals
- PLEASE keep them on a leash at all times when they are outside your tents and RVs and
- DO NOT LEAVE THEM UNATTENDED.
- Dogs who bark constantly will not be allowed.
- PLEASE use the provided trash bags in the Kamp K9's to pickup after your pet anywhere on property.
- Pets are NOT to be left unattended in any of our Kamp K9's or Paw Pens.
- Paw Pens are not for general use but only for those who have reserved that specific site
- Please refer to the site map for the designated KAMP K9's.
- Pets are NOT ALLOWED in the office, restrooms, guest parlor, laundry room, or on playground.
- NO VICIOUS DOGS ALLOWED.
- Our staff and guests greatly appreciate you picking up after your pet and properly disposing of any messes that they make.
- Violators of any of these policies may be asked to exit our campground.
Please keep pets under control at all times on a 6 foot lead or less. Retractable leashes are not a suitable way to keep your pet under your control, please try and use a static leash whenever possible. This is for the protection of your pets, and other pets that they may interact with. Any incident where we are uncertain of your animals behavior you may be asked to remove your animal from our premises. Thanks for helping us keep our campground a safe place for our furry friends.
Service Animals: Prior to confirming your booking (with your service animal) please let us know the following:
•Is your Service Animal required because of a disability?
•What work or task has your Service Animal been trained to perform?
•Please note ESA/emotional assistance animals are not considered a service animal under the ADA and will be subject to the same fees/restrictions that any pet is during your stay.
•You are responsible at all times for your Assistance Animal's behavior. While we reasonably expect that your specialty Assistance Animal is well-trained, should any damage occur, you are responsible for the cost of any cleaning, repairs or replacements.
- Quiet Hours are from 10pm to 7am.
- We will patrol through the park to make sure that these times are observed.
- Any guest who does not abide by quiet hours will be asked to leave the campground without a refund.
Meet Your Hosts
Camping where strangers become friends and friends become family!We are a family owned and operated park. Your hosts are Matt and Kristy. At any given time, you will find their kids and grandkids working or just enjoying visiting with our guests. We love camping and decided that the campground business was a perfect fit for us. Kristy grew up in her grandfather's KOA as a child and so the transition to KOA has just seemed natural! Our goal is for you to find a nice place to stay that is friendly, has clean facilities, and is a safe place for your family and pets. Our property runs right along I-80, which makes it a perfect location for you to get off the interstate and then back on when you have to leave. We have 2 truck stops close by, which makes fueling up a big rig a breeze. We are an interstate campground but we make up for it with clean facilities and friendly staff who will welcome you with a smile and make your stay the best it can be. We want your stay to be so great that next time you bring a friend along. We have several activities for the whole family, including gaga ball, corn hole, playground, and a town square pavilion area. Lots of activities to do within a 200 mile radius. The DuPeire family invites you to come and visit us - we can't wait to have you as our guest!