General Campground Information
Check-in / Check-out Time:
Deluxe Cabins & Camping Cabins: Check-in time is 4:00 pm and Check-out time is 11:00 am.
Please re-register by 10:00 am if you would like to extend your stay.
Late Check-out: We do offer late Check-out for an additional fee. Check with the Front Desk host for availability.
Hours of Operation:
Peak Season (May 12th - Labor Day)
- Sunday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday - Saturday: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
- After Hours Check-in is located in the kiosk outside of the store.
- Daily: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Hours may vary; please call the office.
Memorial Day - Labor Day
10:00 am - Dusk
Open 24 Hours
10:00pm - 7:00am
Your safety and the future of wildlife depend on you.
Golf Cart Policy
Number of Guests per Reservation:
- At check-in, you will be asked to verify the number of guests staying at your site.
- A limit of 6 or 8 people per site (depending on site type) will be enforced. That total number includes both the number of people on your reservation and any day visitors. If you have the maximum number of people on your reservation, day visitors are not allowed.
- RV and Tent sites are limited to 6 people per site.
- Camping Cabins, Deluxe Cabins, and other Lodging are limited to 4 people with exception of the Deluxe Cabins which sleep 6, these are limited to 6 people.
After Hours / Emergency Number:
Winter Site Information:
Meet Your Hosts
Welcome to Mystic KOA Holiday!Mystic KOA Holiday is happy to have Laura Taylor as General Manager. Laura was born and raised in New Jersey and then served in the U.S. Army for five years as a truck driver and court reporter. After her enlistment ended in the Army, Laura became a real estate paralegal and eventually decided on living as a full-time RVer in 2019.In 2019,
Laura joined KOA as a Work Kamper at Bar Harbor/Oceanside KOA Holiday and spent the off-season working at Okeechobee KOA Resort. Laura's love for camping and hospitality pushed her to step up into an Assistant Manager position at Mystic KOA Holiday for two years before taking the reins as the new General Manager. Laura is excited to be back in New England and has a passion for all things Mystic KOA. When she's not running the property or spending time in the great outdoors, you'll find her curled up with her rescue pups, Jaeger and Suki, and her two cats, Dippy and Katja.