Go Camping in Muskegon, Michigan, at KOA
Enjoy postcard-perfect lake views at Muskegon KOA Journey. Located in Muskegon, Michigan, the campground is about a 10-minute drive from Michigan's Adventure and offers easy access to US 31. For those planning their next fishing trip or lakeside getaway, the campground is also a convenient distance from Lake Michigan.
Surrounded by woods, open grassy areas and two blue, private lakes, it is easy to make lasting memories at Muskegon KOA Journey. Explore the many ways to stay below.
Muskegon Campground With Wooded & Lakefront Views
Camp your way at Muskegon KOA Journey. Some of our campsites have waterfront views and access to the campground's private lakes.
Our property offers a wide variety of unique camping experiences, including:
- RV Sites: Our campground's Pull-Thru and Back-In RV Sites are shaded, pet-friendly and spacious. Choose between a leveled gravel or grass site.
- Camping and Deluxe Cabins: Our Camping Cabins feature air conditioning for the hotter months, fire rings and picnic tables. Deluxe Cabins feature partial kitchens and a full bath with a shower.
- Tent Camping Sites: Pitch a tent at a grassy, pet-friendly Tent Site. All of our campground's Tent Sites have picnic tables and fire rings.
Campground Amenities for the Whole Family
Whether you are camping overnight or planning your next week-long vacation, you will feel comfortable at Muskegon KOA Journey. Take advantage of the campground's many amenities, which include:
- 50 max amp
- 65-foot Pull-Thru RV Sites
- Bike rentals
- Lakefront RV and Tent Sites
- Laundry facilities
- A fully stocked Camp Store
In addition to the amenities to help you stay relaxed and comfortable, Muskegon KOA Journey offers a variety of activities to keep your family active and make fun memories. We offer everything you need for an unforgettable experience, including:
- A game room
- A Jumping Pillow
- “Banana” bike rentals
- Kayaks, canoes and SUP rentals
Muskegon KOA Journey Is a Campground Near Michigan Adventure
If you are looking for a fun way to spend a warm summer day with the whole family, visit Michigan's Adventure in Muskegon! Michigan's Adventure is the largest amusement park in Michigan and boasts rides great for all ages. Summer visitors can also enjoy the park's outdoor water park, WildWater Adventure.
Camp Near the Fun of Lake Michigan and Muskegon, MI
You are never far from your next adventure at Muskegon KOA Journey. The campground is conveniently near Muskegon's best activities and attractions while feeling like a peaceful, remote camping oasis.
Whether you enjoy spending time in the great outdoors or browsing museums, there is plenty to do near Muskegon, including:
- Muskegon State Park
- The Gilette Visitor Center
- Hackley and Hume Historic Sites
- The Muskegon County Museum
- Muskegon Luge Adventure Sports Park
- Craig's Cruisers Family Fun Center
- Rocky Point Mini Golf
Still not sure where to begin? Start by exploring Muskegon's impressive dunes, towering lighthouses and local golf courses. Go swimming, paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing or row boating on the campground's private lakes or Lake Michigan.
Go Camping Near Michigan's Best Family Attractions and Activities
Gear up for your next family camping adventure with Muskegon KOA Journey. Take advantage of the campground's proximity to the region's most exciting family pastimes. Book your stay at our campground in Muskegon, Michigan, today!