Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
NOTE: In order to facilitate site preparation and maintenance tasks, a $20.00 Early Arrival fee will be charged for campers arriving prior to 3:00 PM MST.
• Summer Hours Memorial Weekend to Labor Day 7:00am to 11:00pm.
• Spring and Fall Hours Vary Open 7 days week.
• Winter Hours October 15 to April 15**Mon-Fri 8:00am to 6pm, Sat 9am to 5pm and Sunday Closed, The times may vary during holiday times please call for specific times.
• Swimming pool is open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Monday
• Swimming pool Hours are: 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
• Swimming pool Adult only swim 10:00 PM to 10:30 PM
• Hot Tubs are always Adults only (18+)
• Hot Tubs are open April 15 to October 14
• Hot Tubs April 15 to Labor Day Weekend Hours are the same as Store/Registration hours.
• Hot Tub Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Hours are: 9:00 AM to 10:30 PM
• Hot Tub The Day after Labor Day to October 14 Hours are the same as the store/registration hours.
• Please call 406-549-0881 or 800-562-5366 for store off season hours.
We do sell firewood for your use at Missoula KOA.
11:00 PM to 7:00 AM
First two dogs are fee of charge.
More than two we charge $1.00 per dog for each additional over the first two.
Fire Rings are available on all our Tent Sites, Camping Cabins and Deluxe Cabins. Most but not all of our RV sites have Fire Rings, the Deluxe and Premium RV sites all have them. A group fire ring is available at our Elmer's Park Playground if you want to have a campfire. Please check at the Office for information on the group fire ring which is available to non groups as well. Our clerks can inform you which sites have the fire rings
Our Store, Laundry & Restroom/Showers are available all year.
June, July and August Full Services are Available.
Limited services available rest of the year.
Questions on services please call, our clerks will be glad to help you.
Water throughout the campground is shut off for the winter starting October 15th. Water if needed will be available at an offsite frost free faucet. Water will be turned on again mid to late April as weather permits.
Restrooms available throughout the winter are adjacent to our main building and the family style wheelchair accessible restrooms across the street from the main building.
We are open for winter camping. Our office and store are open six days a week M-F 8:00AM to 6:00PM, Saturday 9:00AM to 5:00PM closed on Sundays. We have staff available on site after hours to help with late check-ins and questions. Phone number available at our night registration desk. Coin laundry is available. Holiday closures and some differences in office hours at that time are expected, please call our office if you have questions.
Our Long Term sites do have water available through-out the winter. (These sites are rented for 60 days or more at a time. Winter camping guests will have to heat tape their lines to keep them from freezing.) Please call our office for Long Term information.
We've always been known for our friendly staff! We have a lot great guests who return every year. We want you to feel that we care.
Laurie recalls growing up on the grounds with her two sisters. "I've only had one other job in my lifetime, for four years, and the rest of the time I've worked at the KOA," says Laurie.
Her parents started with 39 spaces, and continued to expand to accommodate the increasing size of motor homes, while adding more services. It now offers 219 sites with several remodeled into "super sites". The family takes pride in maintaining the facilities and upgrading the sites at their KOA. "We have a lot of landscaping and flowers," Laurie noted, "our campers comment on them all the time."
Nestled in the lovely Missoula Valley, where you'll find spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains, is a campground loaded with fun family activities.
The family has always treated campers as they would like to be treated, offering a listening ear when they arrive. "We've always been known for our friendly staff," Laurie added, "we have a lot of employees and guests who return every year.
The upgrades, great accommodations and the great customer service have honored the campground with the KOA President's Award since 2003.