General Campground Information
Winter Camping Water at Campsites is Shut off 10/15
Winter Office Hours
Restrooms are open in the winter months
Long Term Sites are available through-out Winter
Swimming Pool and Hot Tub Hours
• Swimming pool Hours are: 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
• Swimming pool Adult only swim 10:00 PM to 10:30 PM
Hot Tubs are always Adults only (18+)
• Hot Tubs are open April 15 to Labor Day Weekend
• Hot Tubs Hours April 15 to Memorial Day Weekend are the same as Store/Registration hours.
• Hot Tub Hours Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day are: 9:00 AM to 10:30 PM
Please call 406-549-0881 or 800-562-5366 for store off season hours.
Missoula KOA is open Year Round
June, July and August Full Services are Available.
Limited services available rest of the year.
Questions on services please call, our clerks will be glad to help you.
Fire Rings Available on All Sites
• Don't move firewood. Help stop invasive pests. Buy local firewood. Buy it where you burn it.
• Moving firewood can transport forest insects and diseases.
• Tree-killing pests can hitchhike on infested firewood; accidentally creating new infestations that destroy our street trees, forests, and natural areas.
• Protect your favorite places from this threat.
• Buy locally harvested firewood.
• Tell your friends not to move firewood. When you travel, ask a park ranger or campground host about where to get local firewood.
• Use firewood from nearby sources to heat your home of cabin.
We will deliver to your site for you!
Campground Check In / Check Out times
Check Out: 11:00 AM
NOTE: Early Check In: before 3:00 PM could be subject to a delay until *Site is available!
• Spring and Fall Hours: Vary - Open 7 days week.
• Winter Hours: October 15 to April 15 - Mon-Sat 8:00am to 6pm and Sunday Closed. The times may vary during holiday times - Please call 406-549-0881 or 800-562-5366 for store off season hours.
• Please see below for more Winter Information!
More than two we charge $1.00 per dog for each additional over the first two.
Meet Your Hosts
We've always been known for our friendly staff! We have a lot great guests who return every year. We want you to feel that we care. The Frame and Wisby Families.KOA has been a part of the Frame family since 1967. Laurie Frame-Wisby now serves as the general manager in the campground built by her parents, Marge, and the late Elmer Frame. "Because it's a family business, it's special to carry that on," Laurie says.
Laurie recalls growing up on the grounds with her two sisters. "I've only had one other job in my lifetime, for four years, and the rest of the time I've worked at the KOA," says Laurie.
Her parents started with 39 spaces, and continued to expand to accommodate the increasing size of motor homes, while adding more services. It now offers 219 sites with several remodeled into "super sites". The family takes pride in maintaining the facilities and upgrading the sites at their KOA. "We have a lot of landscaping and flowers," Laurie noted, "our campers comment on them all the time."
Nestled in the lovely Missoula Valley, where you'll find spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains, is a campground loaded with fun family activities.
The family has always treated campers as they would like to be treated, offering a listening ear when they arrive. "We've always been known for our friendly staff," Laurie added, "we have a lot of employees and guests who return every year.
The upgrades, great accommodations and the great customer service have honored the campground with the KOA President's Award since 2003.