* Winter Camping Available with VERY LIMITED SERVICES *
Missoula KOA is open year-round.
Fall till late spring services are very limited. Starting October 30th, our office will be closed on Sunday and Monday until spring. There will be no same-day reservations or walk-in registrations available on Sundays or Mondays. All reservations for Sunday and Monday must be made prior to those days. We will include special instructions for you on how to check-in through text message and at our Night Registration Kiosk.
• 10/02/22 Store hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, 7 days a week.
• 10/30/22 Store hours: 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM, Tuesday through Saturday. Closed on Sunday and Monday.
• 10/17/22 Only fully self-contained RV reservations will be allowed for the winter season.
• All Reservations must be made in advance for Sunday and Monday. No Same day reservations or Walk-Ins are available.
• Water throughout the campground at campsites will be shut off Mid October.
• Water, if needed, will be available at a frost-free faucet located near the pool fence northwest end.
• Holiday closures and some differences in office hours during the holiday season are expected; please call our office if you have questions at 406-549-0881.
• Limited restrooms and showers are available in the off-season. The Unisex restrooms are open behind the Fun Center Building. The satellite restrooms in the Camping Cabin and Tenting area are closed along with the main building restrooms; they will be available again in mid-Spring when weather permits.
• Water is turned back on each year in mid to late April as weather permits.
• Long-Term camping is available year-round. Our Long-Term sites do have water available throughout the winter. Long-Term winter camping guests will have to heat tape their own lines to keep them from freezing.