KOA Holiday Campgrounds
Whether you’re exploring the local area or hanging out at the campground, KOA Holidays are an ideal place to relax and play. There’s plenty to do, with amenities and services to make your stay memorable. Plus, you’ll enjoy the outdoor experience with upgraded RV Sites with KOA Patio® and Deluxe Cabins with full baths for camping in comfort. Bring your family, bring your friends, or bring the whole group – there’s plenty of ways to stay and explore.
KOA Holidays Feature:
- RV Sites with a KOA Patio®
- Deluxe Cabins with full baths
- Premium Tent Sites
- Group meeting facilities
Jordan, MN -- Southwest Minneapolis Metro area. Located on US Hwy 169 between mile marker 102 & 103.
- From I-494: Take Exit 10A to US Hwy 169 S (to Mankato) 17.9 miles (CAUTION: May be heavy traffic -- move to left lane when possible after milepost 104) Turn Left @ KOA sign.
- Traveling South on I-35 W: Take Exit 3B Hwy 13 S, then Hwy 169 S (to Mankato). (CAUTION: May be heavy traffic -- move to left lane when possible after milepost 104) Turn Left @ KOA sign.
- Traveling North on I-35: Take Exit 76 to 260th St, then Left to Helena Blvd (Hwy 21) through downtown Jordan, merge onto Hwy 169 N, continue 3 miles, turn Right @ KOA sign (approx. 25 miles/36 mins).
- GPS: N44.708023, W93.587868