KOA Campground in Klamath Falls, OR
Stay at our campground in Klamath Falls, Oregon, and enjoy the unique natural landscape with Crater Lake and other Oregon wonders within an easy drive.
This Kampgrounds of America location sits in the center of Klamath Falls, offering you convenient access to local attractions. You can also find grocery stores nearby to stock up on essentials and restaurants where you can enjoy a meal after a day filled with activities. While camping in Klamath Falls, you can enjoy outdoor recreation galore and a small community atmosphere.
Find the Perfect Way to Stay
Whether you want to stake a tent or stay in a cabin during your Klamath Falls camping trip, we have the camping spot just for you. Here are the ways you can stay:
- RV Sites: Choose from RV camping site options ranging from Pull-Thru camping sites with full hookups and a KOA Patio®, or smaller Back-In camping spots with water and electric. The max Pull-Thru length is 80 feet.
- Lodging: For a more rustic lodging experience, you can choose to stay in a Camping Cabin or enjoy a Deluxe Cabin with a full bathroom and gorgeous outdoor KOA Patio®.
- Tent Sites: Set your tent on a comfortable grass pad with electric hookups and a view of the nearby creek.
Enjoy Fun Amenities and Activities
Klamath Falls KOA Journey has everything you need for a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Here are a few amenities we offer:
- Laundry room
- Basketball hoop
- Gaga ball pit
This pet-friendly campground in Klamath Falls also includes a KampK9® dog park area where you can let your furry friend play. You can also enjoy planned activities throughout the year, like the Kruise of Klamath in the summer and the Snowflake Festival in the winter.
Explore the Local Area
Within walking distance from this campground, you can visit the Oregon, California and Eastern Railroad Trail, a 100-mile hiking and biking trail built in an old rail bed. You can also stop by three local golf courses for more outdoor entertainment nearby. If you want to branch out a bit more, Klamath Falls is in a central area to explore many Oregon wonders, including:
- Crater Lake National Park: This location is the state's only national park and the site of a volcanic crater lake, the deepest lake in the U.S.
- Lava Beds National Monument: At this national monument, you can explore caves formed by lava beds and view Native American rock art and historic battlefields.
- Lower Klamath National Wildlife Refuge: You can enjoy bird spotting at this refuge for breeding, molting and migration. You may spot species like bald eagles, pelicans, geese and more.
- Upper Klamath National Wildlife Refuge: This wildlife refuge aims to protect the state's wetlands, and you can explore its beauty by boat to see local birds and stunning landscapes.
Beyond the national parks and monuments in the area, you can find world-class fishing, fun kayaking spots and two of Oregon's longest zip lines. If you are camping near Klamath Falls, Oregon, the local area offers plenty for you to do and see.
Plan Your Stay
This Klamath Falls campground is open to serve you all year round, and the pool is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. If you are planning a vacation to Oregon, consider reserving your camping site today.