Green River KOA Journey
Green River is Utah's “Waypoint to the Wild." The city offers convenient access to Utah's Mighty Five National Parks: Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Arches, Capitol Reef and Zion. You can also avoid the hustle and bustle of the crowds staying in Moab. This Green River campground is a great base camp for exploring the outdoors. It is also a convenient stopping point along I-70 for travelers from surrounding areas like Denver, Las Vegas and California.
Ways to Stay
After your daily adventures, you can pick from a variety ways to stay. We offer a selection of campsites and lodging options for any traveler:
- Tent Sites: You can enjoy Green River camping with a shaded Tent Site. Some have water and electric hookups, while others do not.
- RV Sites: Bring your RV and use Pull-Thru and Back-In RV Sites up to 100 feet with hookups up to 50 amps. Some RV sites also offer a KOA Patio® with outdoor furniture and a fire pit so you can lounge outdoors.
- Lodging: You can also stay in a Camping Cabin for a more rustic experience. Our Deluxe Cabin features sleeping for six, a partial kitchen and a full bath.
If you are looking for special ways to stay, like extended stays or group options, feel free to give us a call.
When you stay at our campground near Green River, you can enjoy amenities like Wi-Fi and a pool — with a Turbo-Twister Slide! If you are looking for pet-friendly camping in Green River, bring your pet and enjoy the KampK9® dog area where your dogs can run and play off-leash. Our Kampgrounds of America location also offers unique amenities. You can use dry storage to protect your car, boat or trailer while you venture off into the local area to hike, bike, swim or see rock art. You can also play basketball, horseshoes or pickleball during the evening hours after your excursions. Right next door, you can enjoy dining at the Tamarisk Restaurant. It is within walking distance from the campground, and you will get a KOA discount.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR WINTER SEASON (NOV-FEB): Although we are open year round, due to freezing temperatures during the winter, the water in our park is turned off and winterized . We have water available outside the main office where you can fill your tanks during your stay. We do have a select few sites that have water on throughout the winter, but they are first come, first serve so there is no guarantee that you will have water access at your site between November and February.
Local Attractions and Recreation
Green River offers a desirable central location to many of Utah's famous national and state parks. When you stay with us, you can enjoy daily activities like hiking, mountain biking, slot canyons, river rafting, rock art, ghost towns, dunes and more. Here are some of the most popular things to do and places to visit:
- Arches National Park: Arches National Park offers spectacular scenery and one-of-a-kind rock formations.
- Canyonlands National Park: Explore canyons and buttes formed by the mighty Colorado River.
- Capitol Reef National Park: This national park features canyons, cliffs, domes and more.
- Little Wild Horse Canyon: This location is the perfect slot canyon for all ages and for furry companions.
- Mountain biking: You can find trails within five minutes of the campground, or you can venture out further.
- Dark Skies: Utah has some of the finest Dark Sky Parks in the world. See stars like never before at Goblin Valley State Park or Deadhorse Point State Park.
Reserve Your Campsite Today
Our campground is open year-round to serve explorers and travelers. The pool is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. If you are looking for campgrounds in Green River, Green River KOA offers convenience and comfort for your stay. Book your site today!