General Campground Information
General Store Hours
Off-season office hours are limited, but if the office lights & OPEN sign are on, we're here! Come on in!
If we are not in the office and you need assistance, please call (435) 564-8195, and leave a message if we don't pick up immediately.
Check-in and Check-out times
Cabins: 3:00 pm
Check out (All Sites): 11:00 am
* Any early check-ins will be charged a $20 early check-in fee
Winter water access (November - February)
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No alcohol or smoking is allowed in the pool area.
- No running or diving.No food, beverages, or glass containers are allowed in the pool area. Drinking water in plastic bottles is OK.
- There is no lifeguard on duty, so swim at your own risk.
Turbo Twister Slide Rules:
- You must be 48" (122 cm) tall or be assisted by an adult if you are under this height limit.
- Only one person is allowed on the slide at any given time.
- Head first and backward slides are strictly prohibited.
- Do not gather around the bottom of the slide. Keep the area at the bottom of the slide open at all times. Do not slide until the area at the bottom of the slide is clear.
- No swim rings or tire tubes are allowed on the slide. Vests and arm floaties are OK.
- Do not dive from any part of the slide.
- Access the slide from the ladder only.
Free Wifi & high speed internet
Additionally, In an effort to support the increasing requirement for multiple streaming devices through the park, we recently updated our entire internet system to Maratech fiber optic. Each RV site and Cabin has an Ethernet hookup at their site that provides a direct high speed internet via LAN Cable directlly to your device, Smart TV, or to a private WiFi router (LAN CABLE and high speed router hardware required). Just connect your personal WiFi router to the site's ethernet port (on the power pedestal) and enjoy your own private/secure WiFi signal directly in your RV or Cabin. If you need an Ethernet cable, we have them for sale in our General Store. We also have a few loaner LAN cables and routers during your stay. Inquire in the store during operating hours (8am-8pm)
WiFi/Ethernet service support is provided by our technology provider, Maratech WiFi. For troubleshooting and support, please contact the support line at 1 (866) 242-7746
KOA Care Camps
You can also contribute directly to KOA Care Camps on their website: koacarecamps.org
Cabin Damage & Smoking Policy
All guests are responsible for damage to the cabins or theft of items (details provided at check-in).
Roof-top tent / van-camping
- Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome at any KOA. If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it at home. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits this type of behavior, you may be asked to please find other camping accommodations. Please note that due to our insurance carrier policies, Pit Bulls (and Pit Bulls mixes), and Rottweilers are not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed in the General Store, pool area, or playground. Pets are allowed in cabins for an additional fee ($15).
- All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. A 6' leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside the owner's camping trailer, vehicle, or motorhome. No pet should be left tied up and/or unattended outside the owner's camping equipment. Please note that due to the high temperatures in Green River, do NOT ever leave your dog in your vehicle without air conditioning.
- Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night is not permitted and you may be asked to leave if you are not able to control your pet's barking behavior. Service animals are welcome at all KOA Kampgrounds, however, they must follow the leash restraint policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
- While we enjoy having your pets camp with us, we do not enjoy cleaning up after them. We ask that you please clean up after your pets and dispose of their waste in our various pet waste stations.