General Campground Information
- Visitors to site must pay a $20 per person daily fee (guest under 2 are free)
- All guest MUST check in at the office prior to going to site to receive wrist band and pay fee.
- Maximum of 4 visitor per site daily.
- All daily visitors MUST leave by 10:00 pm
- Visitor Access to campground amenities (such as pool or lazy river) may be restricted due to maximum occupancy rules.
- Campground management reserves the right to adjust visitor policy at any time. Guests found not following campground rules will be asked to leave. Visitor fees are non-refundable.
Check-in and Check-out times RV Sites
Check-in and Check-out times Deluxe Cabins
- Each site is permitted 2 Registered Vehicles.
- Vehicles must be parked on your site and clear of roadways.
- 1 additional vehicle is permitted per site for a $40 per stay fee and must receive parking pass. Extra vehicles are not permitted to park on other site.
Sunday: 9:00am to 7:00pm
Monday: 9:00am to 7:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am to 7:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am to 7:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am to 7:00pm
Friday: 9:00am to 9:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 9:00pm
Meet Your Hosts
Happy camping!Tammy Hollander and her husband Marc took an interesting path to their jobs at Galveston Island KOA. They met in the music industry, then decided snow was no longer their friend and moved from the Midwest to the Florida Keys. Hurricane Irma brought them to the Orlando / Kissimmee KOA Holiday where they assisted in clean up. This led to their jobs with Kampgrounds of America, Inc. Tammy and Marc look forward to meeting new guests and getting involved in the Galveston community.