General Campground Information
Check In Time
Deluxe Cabins: 3:00pm
Check Out Time
Hours of Operation
Pool & Lazy River Hours: 8am - 9pm
Quiet Hours: 10pm - 7am
Laundry Room: 24 hours
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins: 7 day cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. 7 days before your scheduled arrival.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please call 409-200-2745 for more details.
Golf Cart Policy
Golf carts must:
- Be operated by a licensed driver
- Drive only on streets/paved roads
- Park in designated parking spots or on site. Golf carts cannot part on grass.
- Obey posted speed limit of 10mph
Pets are not permitted in common buildings, pool or lazy river. Our cabins are pet friendly but require an additional fee.
- Each site is permitted 2 Registered Vehicles.
- Vehicles must be parked on your site and clear of roadways.
- 1 additional vehicle is permitted per site for a $40 per stay fee and must receive parking pass. Extra vehicles are not permitted to park on other site.
- Visitors to site must pay a $20 per person daily fee (guest under 2 are free)
- All guest MUST check in at the office prior to going to site to receive wrist band and pay fee.
- Maximum of 4 visitor per site daily.
- All daily visitors MUST leave by 10:00 pm
- Visitor Access to campground amenities (such as pool or lazy river) may be restricted due to maximum occupancy rules.
- Campground management reserves the right to adjust visitor policy at any time. Guests found not following campground rules will be asked to leave. Visitor fees are non-refundable.
After Hours / Emergency Number
If this is a fire, police or health emergency please dial 9-1-1
Meet Your Hosts
Happy camping!Tammy Hollander and her husband Marc took an interesting path to their jobs at Galveston Island KOA. They met in the music industry, then decided snow was no longer their friend and moved from the Midwest to the Florida Keys. Hurricane Irma brought them to the Orlando / Kissimmee KOA Holiday where they assisted in clean up. This led to their jobs with Kampgrounds of America, Inc. Tammy and Marc look forward to meeting new guests and getting involved in the Galveston community.