It's Time to Get Outside Where Social Distancing Comes Naturally
General Campground Information
Top 10 Reasons You'll Love it Here!
(2) You'll discover our General Store and Cafe filled with unique gifts/souvenirs, toys, camping supplies, groceries, ice cream, Hunt Brothers Pizza, wings and more;
(3) You'll find time to play and relax on the 41-acre grounds that offers guests a park-like atmosphere with paved roads and mature trees throughout the park;
(4) You'll enjoy nice amenities such as our heated pool & hot tub (Memorial Day- Labor Day), jumping pillow, mini golf, playground, and wooded nature trail;
(5) You'll enjoy special activities led by our fun staff including craft time, train rides, ice cream socials, pancake breakfasts and themed weekends;
(6) You'll be a mere minutes away from top SW Michigan wineries, vineyards and fruit farms;
(7) You'll have easy access along the Paw Paw River for fishing, paddle boarding and kayaking;
(8) You'll find a variety of camping experiences from tenting, to RVing, to staying in cabins and our new Luxury "Glamping" Tents;
(9) It's the only campground in the world where the Lemoines and their awesome team eagerly await the opportunity to provide you with an exceptional camping experience, and;
(10) You'll take home life-long memories you make here with family or friends.
Camping in the Era of Social Distancing
Select My Site *** New in 2020 ****
Full Access Registration Rates, Discounts & Minimum Stays
In addition to our "Hot Deals," our rates are discounted during our Non-Peak season camping (before Memorial Day and after Labor Day). During our Peak Season (between Memorial Day and Labor Day), Promotional/High Occupancy and Holiday rates will apply. Guest may also save 10% on their registration by enrolling in the KOA Value Kard Reward program either when booking online or with the assistance of our friendly Front Desk staff.
A minimum three night stay is required for holidays with a full deposit, and a two-night minimum stay is required for all weekends during the Peak Season and for Promotional weekends with a two-day deposit. Please see Cancellation policy for additional information.
Register online today or call us for an estimated cost of your stay.
Office / General Store Hours
Spring/Fall Hours: Sunday-Thursday 9am-6pm | Friday-Saturday 9am-8pm
Peak Summer Season Hours: Daily 8am-9pm
* Please note, we are located in the Eastern time zone
After-Hours Check-In Process
If you are staying with us for more than one night, guests are required to come into the office in the morning to complete the registration process.
* Please also note that we are in the Eastern time zone.
Check-in & Check-out Times / Late Check-Out
Check-in time for all tent and RV sites is any time AFTER 1:00pm. Check-In time for all cabins and luxury glamping tents is AFTER 3:00pm.
Check-out time for guest staying in any of our cabins or luxury glamping tent sites is 11am. Check out time for all rustic tent, premium tent or RV sites is noon.
Late Check-out may be requested and MUST be approved in advance with the Office. The Late Check-Out fee is $15.00 and permits registered guests to continue to enjoy the park amenities until 4:00pm.
- Holiday and Special Events: 14 days cancellation notice is required for ALL site types.
- Deluxe Cabins & Luxury Glamping Tents: 14 days cancellation notice required.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice is required
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required
Sites will not be held past 12 noon on the day following your scheduled arrival and the reservation will be automatically canceled unless prior arrangements have been made.
Inclement Weather / Reservation Guarantee & Deposit Refunds
When reservations are made, guests must understand that they are agreeing to our cancellation policies for their camping plans. While we cannot guarantee the weather will be perfect for your stay (although we certainly hope it will), WE GUARANTEE that once your camping reservations are made, we ensure that a camping experience with us is available only for you, and as such, we turn away all other prospective guests from that point forward. As a business we also incur an expense to process reservations via your credit card payment. Therefore, even in instances of inclement weather, refunds of reservation deposits will be made consistent with our cancellation policies.
Additional Tent Policy
Pool & Hot Tub Rules
Swimming in our heated pool and hot tub is one of our guest's most popular activities. The pool is open throughout the summer from Memorial Day to Labor Day weekend, and the hours are between 10:00am - 9:00pm. Children under age 14 MUST be accompanied by an adult, age 18 or older. Please observe all other posted rules. No life guard is on duty, so swim at your own risk.
Dump Station Use
Firewood State Law Restrictions
Linen Package Available in Accommodations
To order, simply add a note when making your reservation or give us a call and we'll take care of the rest!
Guest Security Policy
Motorcycles, Mopeds and ATVs
A pet fee is charged for guests staying in our pet-friendly cabins.
To insure that all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable time, aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome. If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, we encourage you to leave it at home. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits this type of behavior you will be asked to please find other camping accommodations.
Recycling Program and Trash Disposal
Recycling bins will be located by the dumpster. All plastic, paper and tin can materials may be put into our "single-stream" carts. A separate cart is available for all soda/beer cans and bottles. All other garbage/trash, including cardboard, can be placed in the dumpster.
Guests may also leave their recycling and trash bags in front of their site where we will pick it up between 8:00am-6:00pm. We kindly ask that you please take a few minutes to separate your bags into the three categories noted above.
Meet Your Hosts
"Creating Family Memories, One Camping Night at a Time."After more than 20 years in corporate America, Mark & Karla Lemoine decided to pursue their dream of being in business for themselves. As avid campers they have traveled across the country with their family where they felt most fulfilled enjoying the outdoors and time with their children. Since 2016, they have applied their experience and gift of hospitality to serve their guests, creating life-long memories for families and friends. As one of the first KOA Campgrounds in the United States, their KOA was built in 1974. Today, Mark & Karla, with the support of their growing family, are carrying on the tradition to meet the needs of new and returning guests alike, providing exceptional camping experiences in Michigan's Great Southwest.
We look forward to serving you!