Taste of Southwest Michigan with Local Craft Beers and Wine
(May 23, 2023) Home to 40 breweries, distilleries and wineries, getting a taste of southwest Michigan gets a whole lot easier for guests at the Coloma/St. Joseph KOA Holiday, as we announce the availability of local craft beers and wines for sale at our campground General Store.
“Bringing families and friends together around a campfire is what we do better than anyone, and responsibly enjoying a local craft beer or wine can make that exceptional experience even more relaxing,” said Mark Lemoine, owner of Fifth Level Hospitality, Inc., which operates the campground.
Our offerings will feature select craft beers and wines that showcase the industry in southwest Michigan. We made selections that will appeal to a wide palette of tastes, and which also captures an outdoor vibe.
The craft beers include:
- Kumbaya Brown, by Silver Harbor Brewing Co. in St. Joseph;
- Morning Tripping, by Tapistry Brewery in Bridgman;
- Wake and Lake, by Three Blondes Brewing in South Haven, and,
- Vacation, by Round Barn Brewery in Baroda.
The local wines include:
- Beach Cottage White, Beach Cottage Red, and South Pier Niagara White, by 12 Corners Vineyards in Benton Harbor;
- Starry Starry White, Devil’s Head Red, and Watusi Red by Karma Vista Vineyards in Coloma; and
- Michcato, S’more, and Lemonade Sangria by St. Julian Winery in Paw Paw, the oldest and largest winery in Michigan.
- Big Daddy's Hard Cider, by 12 Corners Vineyard in Benton Harbor; and
- Cut-n-Run Craft Cocktail, by North Pier Brewing Company in Benton Harbor.