Best Breweries and Wineries Near Middleboro, MA
It takes great care and attention to detail to master craft beers and wines. Each batch produced is unique, giving you, the drinker, a sense of satisfaction in knowing that you have tried something completely new.
The cape and the rest of Massachusetts are home to some of the best craft breweries and wineries in the country, and you can find them scattered around the town of Middleboro. From Boston to Cape Cod, a great experience is just a short drive away from the “Cranberry Capital of the World.”
Three Breweries Near Boston You Need to Visit
The Boston Beer trail is a series of beer-themed walking tours that take visitors through various neighborhoods in Boston. The tour guides are local beer experts who can educate visitors about the beers, breweries and brewing processes used in the city. You can taste some of the best craft beers in the country and also learn about the history and culture of beer in Boston.
However, if you want to explore different aspects of Boston's brewing history on your own time, create your personal itinerary with some of our favorite breweries in the area, such as:
- Harpoon Brewery: Start your trip at the Harpoon Brewery located in Boston's South End. Brewing since 1986, this establishment is known for producing some of the most flavorful beers in the city, including Harpoon IPA and UFO White Ale. It is worth stopping by for a tour and sampling some of their delicious beers on tap!
- Trillium Brewing Company: The next stop on the trail is Trillium Brewing Company, located in Everett. This kid-friendly brewery is known for its eclectic selection of beers, including Double Trouble IPA and Robust Porter. Want to take a quick pause from beer? Refresh with their staff-picked hard seltzer.
- Samuel Adams Brewery: Finish your day off at Sam Adams Brewery, located in Boston's South End. Known for its robust beers, stop by to taste its flagship Sam Adams Lager. If you have the fortune to find one, sample a Sam Adams Utopia — one of the most expensive beers in the world. Made with champagne yeast, notes of honey, caramel and orange peel, many beer enthusiasts claim that a sip will make you feel like you've found nirvana. If you are looking for a souvenir from your visit to Boston, you will not want to miss picking up a few bottles from Samuel Adams Brewery!
Four Necessary Stops on Your Cape Cod Wine Trail
The Cape Cod Region is renowned for its wineries, and there are seemingly countless ones to choose from. Whether you consider yourself a wine enthusiast or want to explore some new places, these wineries near Boston are a great way to experience this majestic area.
Check out some of the area's best producers, including:
- Plymouth Bay Winery: Begin your wine trail by driving along the golden Plymouth Long Beach peninsula. There you'll find Plymouth Bay Winery, a family-owned vineyard that has been creating world-class wines since 1994. They offer regular tasting tours in addition to their own line of products, including cheese, olive oil and jelly! This kid-friendly establishment has something for the whole family to enjoy.
- First Crush Winery: This winery perches on the southern tip of Cape Cod. The winery offers tastings and wine-and-cheese pairing dinners, making this the perfect weekend getaway on Cape Cod.
- Nantucket Vineyard: To get to the Nantucket Vineyard in only an hour, board the high-speed ferry across the Nantucket sound. Located just off the coast of Hyannis, Massachusetts, this establishment also operates as a brewery and distillery. When visiting the Nantucket Vineyard, keep an eye out for local events such as the famed Nantucket Food & Wine Festival.
- Truro Vineyards: Venture back to the mainland to visit Truro Vineyards. This family-owned winery rests on the beautiful Cape Cod Peninsula. Visit the winery's welcoming and comfortable tasting room with views of the vineyards and savor the estate-bottle wines. The complete wine list features Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot Varietals and a few sparkling wines. The restaurant offers full lunch and dinner menus for your enjoyment while you watch the sunset over the Cape.
Explore Breweries and Wineries Near Middleboro, MA
Middleboro, Massachusetts, makes the ultimate destination for a day trip or weekend getaway. You can find activities for everyone with the area's incredible history, breweries and award-winning wineries to explore. Travel across Massachusetts or enjoy the sublime local breweries in Middleboro's backyard like the Harper Lane Brewery. Fill your itinerary with views of the jaw-dropping Northeast landscapes, history, wine trails and breweries for the whole family to enjoy!
Book Your Stay Today
If you are looking for a place to rest your head after an epic adventure exploring breweries near Middleboro, Massachusetts, look no further than Boston/Cape Cod KOA. Whether you want to pitch your tent at a simple base camp or rejuvenate in one of our lodging options, our campground makes the ultimate launch point for your New England adventures. Reserve your site at our kid and pet-friendly campground today!