Bellefonte / State College KOA Recreation
Our summer weekends are filled with activities on the campground.
We have lots of fun every weekend from Memorial Day until Labor Day, including:
- FREE Hayrides Friday and Saturday nights!
- Pizza and Wings delivered to your site Friday Nights!
- FREE Bubble Machine Every Weekend Afternoon!
- FREE Scavenger hunts and Treasure hunts on select Saturdays!
- Tie-dye your own T-Shirt or Beach Towel every Weekend!
- Make your own craft on Select Saturdays!
- ICE CREAM SOCIAL every Saturday Night!
- FREE Pancakes every Sunday Morning!
Stocked Fishing Pond on the grounds. Bass, sunny, crappie, blue gill, catfish, and more. Catch and release. No license required.
All kinds available! Rated best trout fishing in the East by Field and Stream Magazine. Lots of great limestone streams home to native trout. Great fly fishing areas. Lake fishing in Bald Eagle State Park's Sawyer Dam, a 14,000 acre lake. Also a great place for boating and water skiing. State Fishing Hatchery provides a self-guided tour of the life cycle of a fish.
Amish and Farmer's Markets
Every Wednesday in Belleville there is a very large Amish market and auction. This is a fun way to interact with the Pennsylvania Amish, and get to taste their foods, view and buy their wonderful crafts. Every Wednesday and Saturday in Bellefonte Historic downtown there is a Farmer's Market.
Fall Is Penn State Football!
Check out our PSU Football Packages, where you can store your RV on site between football games.
Black Bear Mining Sluice
Find gems and fossils at our Black Bear Mining Sluice
Bounce on our free jumping pillow.
We have two playgrounds, a sports area with basketball, horseshoes, sand volleyball, batt midden, and tetherball.