The pleasures of the Lone Star State await when you set up camp at this newly constructed KOA!
The pleasures of the Lone Star State await when you set up camp at this KOA. In a place as unique and remarkable as Texas, Austin stands out as a thrilling and exciting destination. The state capital has evolved into a magnet for food lovers, music lovers and travelers who enjoy fascinating culture and general coolness.
Don't wait any longer to reserve the best camping spots in Austin, Texas! Book your vacation getaway at Austin East KOA Holiday!
When looking for camping areas in Austin, TX, and the surrounding area, look no further than Austin East KOA. We are considered one of the best places to camp in Austin! Each of our sites provides a comfortable place where you can rest up for your next day of adventure. You're just one minute from the Travis County Exposition Center, Rodeo Austin and Walter E. Long Lake. Within 15 minutes, you can be on the campus of the University of Texas cheering on Big 12 sports action or in downtown Austin experiencing all that makes the city unique.
We offer more than the normal camping experience here at Austin East KOA Holiday. We are an Austin area RV park with tent camping and cabin camping making Austin East KOA the perfect home base for your journey whether you are traveling with kids or enjoying a road trip with friends
What to Do While Camping at Austin East KOA
Camping at Austin East KOA is your gateway to the endless number of attractions, activities and adventures this region has to offer. Whether you love the beauty of the great outdoors or you're here to explore the history and culture of the Lone Star State, there are plenty of things to do for adults and kids. Austin East KOA puts you close to all the great action, such as:
- Exploring the trails in and around Austin: Whether by foot or by bike, gorgeous destinations like McKinney Falls State Park are not to be missed.
- Enjoying a leisurely day of boating and fishing: Area lakes like Walter E. Long Lake and Lady Bird Lake offer a peaceful backdrop for avid and amateur anglers alike.
- Experiencing the area's water parks: Typhoon Texas, Kalahari Resorts Indoor Water Park and Schlitterbahn New Braunfels are within easy driving distance of our campground and make for a great way to spend the day.
Explore Austin, TX
Most visitors to our cozy campground are here for one reason — to explore the exciting attractions and fantastic culture found in Austin, TX. From unforgettable eats and great live music venues to world-class museums, there is a wide array of things to do in Austin. The state capital continues to skyrocket in popularity as a stellar place to live and visit:
- Austin maintains a solid reputation as the Live Music Capital of the World, and it's no wonder. The city is known for its top-tier musical talent and year-round roster of festivals and events.
- Austin is full of incredible museums that cater to all interests. From the Texas Capitol to the Bob Bollock Museum, learn about the people, places and events that shaped Texas.
- While there may be no major sports teams in Austin, locals and visitors alike all don burnt orange when cheering for the University of Texas Longhorns — our Big 12 football phenoms.
- Downtown Austin has a rich sense of history, a thriving entertainment scene and some of the best eats in Texas.
Special Campground Amenities
Not all Austin camping sites are created equal and the decision of where to camp in Austin, TX can be difficult! We make that easy for you! From weekend getaways to family vacations, we provide you with an unforgettable experience that is guaranteed to make beautiful memories of your time in Austin.
Whether you want to stay in your RV, sleep in a cabin, or pitch a tent for tent camping, your kids will love the abundance of on-site activities at Austin East KOA Holiday, from digging in the sandbox to jumping, swinging and sliding on our playground. You'll love the large full-hookup sites and fast Wi-Fi. Enjoy swimming in the pool, gathering for a barbecue or just hanging out on the deck at the clubhouse. Our pool is open from March thru October.
Whether you're here for the weekend or traveling through Texas in your big rig, we have plenty of ways to stay at Austin East KOA:
- Rustic Tent Sites — Offering water & electric sites as well as no hookups for a more rustic feel.
- Furnished Deluxe Cabins — Our cabins include full baths with tub/shower combos and an individual patio complete with furniture, fire ring and gas grill.
- Pull-Thru and Back-In RV Sites — Considered one of the best RV parks in Austin, TX, Our sites include 50/30/20 AMPS with full hookups and a patio! Max pull thru: 75 feet.
Book Your Stay at the Best Campsites Near Austin, TX
Camping sites near Austin, TX like Austin East KOA's are one in a million! So, if you are looking for a clean, affordable and cozy campground around Austin jam-packed with great amenities and fun recreational opportunities, choose Austin East KOA. Book your stay today.
Your host: John T. Baker II.