General Campground Information
Check in Time
Accommodations: Check in 3:00pm
Check Out Time
Additional charges apply for late check out. Check with front desk staff for availability.
Hours of Operation
Summer Hours: Vary
Winter Hours (11/1 - 4/1): 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Pool & Lazy River - 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Pool Availability & Hours May Vary
Quiet hours: 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
Laundry Hours: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fires must only be in the rings provided. Please be sure to extinguish all fires before
retiring or leaving your campsite. No glass or cans in fire rings.
Bike Rentals: Explore the campground and surrounding area on one of our bike rentals. A variety of bikes including four-seater bikes are available.
See staff for more info.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy: If canceling more than 7 days before your reservation you will be refunded deposit minus a $10 processing fee. If canceling less than 7 days before the reservation the full deposit will be charged
Special Event & Holiday Weekends: All Deposits are non-refundable.
Golf Cart Policy
Golf carts are available to rent on site. Reserve early to ensure availability.
Golf carts must follow all traffic guidelines and speed limits. Golf carts must yield to pedestrians and park only in designated spaces.
- Good behavior is required. Dogs of any breed that are hostile or aggressive will be asked to leave the campground, along with their owners.
- Bring the leash. Dogs must be kept on leashes no longer than 6 feet when outside their owners' vehicles or rental units. Do not leave a tethered dog unattended.
- Owners are responsible to clean up after your 4-legged friends. Have a bag with you and dispose of it properly.
- Pets are not permitted in common building, pool area and playgrounds. There is a dedicated Dog Run for them to play.
- Pet Friendly Deluxe and Camping cabins are available. There is a $25 fee per pet per stay for Deluxe cabins and a $10 fee per pet per stay for Camping cabins.
Vehicle and Guest Policy
Dumpsters are conveniently located in the overflow lot. Please do not leave garbage or food outside overnight.
All vehicles including golf carts must follow posted speed limits.
After Hours / Emergency Number
Meet Your Hosts
Welcome to our Camp. Where friends are made and memories are created/Before coming to KOA, Bert, who has a degree in horticulture from THE Ohio State University, owned and operated a landscaping business. His wife, Barbara, was a high school English teacher and when she retired, they decided it was time to try something new. They started their Yellow journey as Work Kampers at several KOA campgrounds before going to work at the Lake Placid / Whiteface Mountain KOA Holiday. Their next steps took them to the St. Petersburg / Madeira Beach KOA Holiday and the Santa Cruz / Monterey Bay KOA Holiday, where Bert became the Assistant Manager. They moved to the Angola / Hogback Lake KOA Holiday shortly after it opened and have greatly enjoyed their time there. Between them, Bert & Barbara have six children and one lovely granddaughter. Music is a big part of their lives. Bert is formally trained on the drums and has played them for 50 years. In the past few years, he learned to play guitar.