General Campground Information
Check in Time
Accommodations: Check in 3:00pm
Check Out Time
Additional charges apply for late check out. Check with front desk staff for availability.
Hours of Operation
Friday - Saturday | 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday - Thursday | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Pool & Lazy River - 10:00 am - Dusk
Pool Availability & Hours May Vary
Quiet hours: 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
Laundry Hours: 24 Hours
Fires must only be in the rings provided. Please be sure to extinguish all fires before
retiring or leaving your campsite. No glass or cans in fire rings.
Bike Rentals: Explore the campground and surrounding area on one of our 4 seater bike rentals.
See staff for more info.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy: If canceling more than 7 days before your reservation you will be refunded deposit minus a $10 processing fee. If canceling less than 7 days before the reservation the full deposit will be charged
Special Event & Holiday Weekends: All Deposits are non-refundable.
Golf Cart Policy
Golf carts are available to rent on site. Reserve early to ensure availability.
Golf carts must follow all traffic guidelines and speed limits. Golf carts must yield to pedestrians and park only in designated spaces. Licensed drivers only.
- Good behavior is required. Dogs of any breed that are hostile or aggressive will be asked to leave the campground, along with their owners.
- Bring the leash. Dogs must be kept on leashes no longer than 6 feet when outside their owners' vehicles or rental units. Do not leave a tethered dog unattended.
- Owners are responsible to clean up after your 4-legged friends. Have a bag with you and dispose of it properly.
- Pets are not permitted in common building, pool area and playgrounds. There is a dedicated Dog Run for them to play.
- Pet Friendly Deluxe and Camping cabins are available. There is a $25 fee per pet per stay for Deluxe cabins and a $10 fee per pet per stay for Camping cabins.
Number of Guests per Reservation
- At check-in, you will be asked to verify the number of guests staying at your site.
- A limit of 6 or 8 people per site (depending on site type) will be enforced. That total number includes both the number of people on your reservation and any day visitors. If you have the maximum number of people on your reservation, day visitors are not allowed.
- RV and Tent sites are limited to 6 people per site.
- Camping Cabins, Deluxe Cabins, and other Lodging are limited to 6 people with exception of the Deluxe Cabins which sleep 8, these are limited to 8 people.
If the number of overnight guests on your reservation allows for day visitors, those day visitors must check in at the front desk upon arrival. Your visitors are welcome for $10 per additional adult. Visiting guests are permitted until Quiet Hours and must adhere to campground rules. Should day visitors turn into overnight guests, they must register at the front desk.
Dumpsters are conveniently located in the overflow lot. Please do not leave garbage or food outside overnight.
All vehicles including golf carts must follow posted speed limits.
After Hours / Emergency Number
Meet Your Hosts
Make it a G.R.E.A.T. day!Dan Radatz relocated to Angola/Hogback Lake KOA Holiday from the Naples, Maine KOA Holiday. Prior to KOA, Dan worked throughout the attractions industry, including managing high-speed go-kart venues as well as theme park souvenir photography departments.
He is a graduate of Central Michigan University (Fire Up Chips) with a degree in commercial recreation and facility management. He brings his wife, Lisa, and puppy, Pixel, to the KOA Family.Dan is excited to bring the campground to the next level with amenity enhancements to make your experience "over the top" and unforgettable.Be sure to stop & say hello to Dan when you're at the campground!