General Campground Information
If you are staying here, and wish to have visitors:
(1) Each site is allowed up to 4 visitors due to limited space between sites/cabins and to ensure peace and tranquility for other campers. Please do not invite more people than 4.
(2) Until further notice, we are unable to allow gatherings in our pavilion or other common spaces due to COVID restrictions. Thank you for your understanding.
(3) We charge a modest fee of $10 per visitor (age6 and under are free). When we ask for it, kindly understand that this allows them to use our amenities while helping us cover the costs of additional facility use, abide by local occupancy laws, provide security for our camping families, know who is on the property in an emergency, and manage parking for the extra vehicles.
(4) All visitors must abide by the normal campground rules and leave the campground by 10:30pm.
Campers/Tents: Check-in 1:00 pm; check-out 12:00 noon
Cancellations & Early Departures
- RV & Tent sites: Cancel by 4:00pm TWO days prior to your arrival
- Cabins: Cancel by 4:00pm SEVEN days prior to your arrival
Cancellation after these deadlines will result in forfeiture of your deposit. Holidays may have special cancellation deadlines.
Need to change your plans? We understand. Any time prior to your arrival, please call us (do not email or fax) to shorten, lengthen, or change the dates of your stay (pending availability), without penalty. However, after you arrive and check-in, there are no refunds or rainchecks for early departure.
A. If you already have a reservation: Look in the box on the side of the guard shack and you will find a Guest Services Guide with your name and site number written on it. Inside is a map, directing you to your site. When you get up in the morning, please stop in to the Store to complete your registration.
B. If you DO NOT have a reservation: Please choose an envelope in the box for the type of site you wish to have. Complete the envelope and put your payment information in it (cash or credit card information) and place it in the lockbox. Take a Guest Services Guide, and using the map inside, proceed to your site. When you get up in the morning, please stop in to the Store to complete your registration.
Note: Cabins are not available without a reservation being made prior to your arrival.
Dog park. They can run, jump and play in a secure fenced area. We have seating for you to watch your pup play and bags for clean up.
2. If your site does not have a fire ring, do not take one from another site and put it on yours. Make your campfire on the previous spot.
3. If your site does have a fire ring, do not move it or touch it as it may be hot.
4. Only firewood may be burned. Do not burn pallets, lumber, plastics, cans, glass, leaves, trash or waste.
For a complete list of fire safety rules, please click here.
Meet Your Hosts
We want Virginia Beach KOA to be a get-away, where you can leave your worries and your to-do list behind.The management and staff at Virginia Beach KOA are committed to going out of our way to make YOU feel welcome. We are passionate about creating a family-friendly atmosphere where you can build positive, lasting memories with your family, find a get-away from life's hectic pace, and have a “home base” while you enjoy all that Virginia Beach has to offer. We want your experience at Virginia Beach KOA to be so great that you can't wait to tell your friends and family about it!