General Campground Information
**All guests 14 years of age and under must have a parent or guardian over the age of 18 with them.**
Hours of Operation
Pool: Currently Closed until late Summer for Refurbishment
Quiet Hours: 11pm-7am
Fire Rules & Safety
- Restricted to a flame size of 3' x 3' x 3' per City of Virginia Beach.
- If your site does not have a fire ring, do not take one from another site and put it on yours. Make your campfire on the previous spot.
- If your site does have a fire ring, do not move it or touch it as it may be hot.
- Only firewood may be burned. Do not burn pallets, lumber, plastics, cans, glass, leaves, trash or waste.
- For a complete list of fire safety rules, please click here.
- Bike rentals available Memorial Day-Labor Day.
- Pedal carts rentals available April-October.
- RV & Tent Sites: Cancel by 4pm TWO days prior to your arrival.
- Cabins: Cancel by 4pm SEVEN days prior to your arrival.
Need to change your plans? We understand. Any time prior to your arrival, please call us (do not send an email, fax or text) to shorten, lengthen, or change the dates of your stay (pending availability), without penalty. However, after you arrive and check-in, there are no refunds or rain checks for early departure.
Golf Cart Policy
- Quantity is limited, so consider reserving it ahead of time, or when making your camping reservation.
- Renter must be at least 18 years old with a valid drivers license to rent a golf cart.
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old with a valid drivers license to drive a golf cart.
- Persons under 16 years are not allowed to drive golf carts at this campground.
Guests may also bring their own golf carts.
- Drivers must have a valid drivers license to operate golf carts on property.
- Golf carts must be quiet.
- Golf carts must obey all speed limit and posted traffic rules.
- Golf carts should only be driven on designated roadways.
- Golf carts should be parked on your site or at designated parking areas only.
Number of Guests per Reservation:
- At check-in, you will be asked to verify the number of guests staying at your site.
- A limit of 6 or 8 people per site (depending on site type) will be enforced. That total number includes both the number of people on your reservation and any day visitors. If you have the maximum number of people on your reservation, day visitors are not allowed.
- RV and Tent sites are limited to 6 people per site.
- Camping Cabins, Deluxe Cabins, and other Lodging are limited to 6 people with exception of the Deluxe Cabins which sleep 8, these are limited to 8 people.
Late Check-In & Night Registration
- If you already have a reservation: Look in the box on the side of the guard shack and you will find a Guest Services Guide with your name and site number written on it. Inside is a map directing you to your site. Please come to the General Store after 9am the next morning to complete your registration.
- If you DO NOT have a reservation: Please choose an envelope in the box for the type of site you wish to have. Complete the envelope and put your payment information in it (cash or credit card information) and place it in the lockbox. Take a Guest Services Guide and proceed to your site using the map inside. Please come to the General Store after 9am the next morning to complete your registration.
- Note: Cabins are not available without a reservation made prior to your arrival.
After Hours & Emergency Number
Please call 911 for all other emergencies.
Minimum Age to Rent:
- Deluxe Cabins: 21 years
- Camping Cabins: 18 years
- Tent Sites: 18 years
"The Sound of Freedom"
Meet Your Hosts
Welcome to Virginia Beach KOA Holiday!Keith Stachurski, his wife Barb, and the staff at Virginia Beach KOA Holiday® are committed to going out of their way to make YOU feel welcome. They are passionate about creating a family-friendly atmosphere where you can build positive, lasting memories with your family, find a getaway from life's hectic pace, and have a “home base” while you enjoy all that Virginia Beach has to offer. We want Virginia Beach KOA Holiday® to be a get-away, where you can leave your worries behind, and can't wait to tell your friends and family about it!