General Campground Information
FACE MASK & COVID UPDATES
• RV & Tent – 1:00 PM
• RV& Tent – 12:00 PM
GOLF CART POLICY
- All personal and rental golf carts must be registered to your site at the front desk.
- All personal and rental golf carts must have completed a “Golf Cart Liability Waiver” sign and on file with the front office.
- The speed limit in the park is 10 MPH and driving is limited to paved roads only.
- Drivers of golf carts should carry their valid driver's license.
- The number of passengers may not exceed the number of passengers the cart is designed for.
- Please be respectful and keep your music at an appropriate level.
- Aggressive driving or attempting to perform stunts while driving is prohibited.
- Driving while intoxicated is strictly prohibited.
- 1 Unlimited Access Codes for a single device is included with each registered site for the duration of the stay, WiFi access code to be provided at check-in
- Additional Device Access Codes can be purchased with a credit card for $5 per day, $15 for 7 days
STORE/FRONT DESK HOURS
CAMPGROUND DAY USE
MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAIL DAY USE
In-Season Hours: 10 AM - 8 PM
*Please note our new pool reservation policies to keep guests safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- All pets must always be on a leash while in the park and at your site. Pets are welcome to be off-leash in Kamp K9 but must be leashed to and from. The leash should be no longer that 6' and be held by an individual capable of restraining the animal should it show aggression.
- Owner Responsibility: The actions of your pet are your responsibility. Should an incident take place, please be prepared to show current vaccinations and necessary documentation upon request.
- To ensure the health and enjoyment of the area by all guests, please clean up after your pet.
- Ensure your pets are not left unattended outside while you are away.
Meet Your Hosts
As an outdoor adventure enthusiast, I love helping guests get the most out of all the adventure recreation here at Temecula/Vail Lake KOA.Ian Mole is an 8-year veteran of campground management in Southern California and in that time has worked to perfect the art of excellence in guest service. Ian and his team are happy to help guests get the most out of their camping escape, whether directing guests to local wineries, helping first-time RVers get accustomed to their rig, and finding just the right adventure to get even teenagers excited about the great outdoors.
For those long-time camping guests of Vail Lake, Ian looks forward to meeting each of you and hearing your feedback.
Ian and his team are pleased to welcome you to Temecula/Vail Lake KOA Campground.