Hi Y'ALL! We are OPEN for recreational camping. Here are a few updates on our park during this time.
We will NOT be offering day visitor passes to non-campers to use oue amenities, including fishing.
MAX PEOPLE ON SITE: 7 people. This has always been our campground policy even before COVID-19. We include 2 adults and 3 kids in your nightly rate. The max people is 7 or a 2nd site is needed.
GOVERNORS MASK ORDER: It is now mandatory to wear masks inside public buildings and anywhere that you feel 6ft social distancing can not be done around non-family members.
This does not mean it is mandatory for you to wear a mask when outside, playground, your site, etc. This means entering our store and check-in, masks should be warn and if YOU feel it is necessary to wear a mask outside where you are going to be too close to others.
- Bounce Pad
- Shower Houses (4 locations)
- Gem Mine
- Petting Zoo
- Hiking Trails
- Basketball Court
- Gaga Ball
- Canoes, Kayaks, Pedal Boats
- Fishing Lake
- Frisbee Golf
- Fun Bikes
- General Store
EXPRESS CHECK IN:
- The day prior to your scheduled check-in day, you will receive an email to express check-in on your phone. This will help the check-in process on Fridays.
- On Fridays, we will come out to your car, ask for your last name and guide you down to your site. Depending on if you did express check-in on your phone, we will either hand you all your paperwork right then at the car or after you get set up you can come up to check-in to receive car pass, map and finish payment.
- Welcome station will be open but if you do not feel comfortable we do have a walk up window.
- We are asking that guests pay before arrival to avoid physical handling and long lines.
- Masks are required to enter buildings due to governors order.
- 10 people allowed in the store at a time.
- Employees will be wearing masks when customers enter.
THINGS FOR YOU TO DO DURING YOUR STAY TO KEEP YOURSELF SAFE
- 1 family household per site. (max 7 people)
- Do not gather in groups.
- Use social distancing, especially with individuals not part of your site.
- Practice self-contained camping when possible (Use your own toilet & shower).
- Stay home if not feeling well.
- Wash your hands, cover cough & sneezes.