Hi Y'ALL! We are OPEN for recreational camping. Here are a few updates on our park during this time.
WE WILL NOT BE OFFERING POOL PASSES THIS 2020 SEASON! If you are a non-camper wanting to use our amenities including the pool, we will not be offering this. Only registered campers will be allowed to use amenities.
MAX PEOPLE ON SITE: 7 people. This has always been one of our campground policies even before COVID-19. We include 2 adults and 3 kids in your nightly rate. The max people is 7 or 2nd site is needed.
- Pool & splash pad
- Shower Houses (3 locations)
- Gem Mine
- Petting Zoo
- Hiking Trails
- Basketball Court
- Gaga Ball
- Canoes, Kayaks, Pedal Boats
- Fishing Lake
- Frisbee Golf
- Fun Bikes
- General Store
- Swimming Pond (We got a really late start to opening this year due to COVID-19 and not sure what opening date will be for beach and swimming pond)
- Tree Houses: We want these open just as bad as our campers! We planned to have them open by Memorial day and inspections, permits and more keep getting delayed during this time.
EXPRESS CHECK IN:
- On Fridays, we will come out to your car, ask last name and guide you down to your site. After you get set up and settled in you can come up to check-in to receive car pass and map.
- Welcome station will be open but if you do not feel comfortable we do have a walk up window.
- We are asking that guests pay before arrival to avoid physical handling, lines & save time.
- 10 people allowed in the store at a time.
- Employees will be wearing masks when customers enter.
THINGS FOR YOU TO DO DURING YOUR STAY TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- 1 family household per site. (max 7 people)
- Do not gather in groups.
- Use social distancing, especially with individuals not part of your site.
- Practice self-contained camping when possible (Use your own toilet & shower).
- Stay home if not feeling well.
- Wash your hands, cover cough & sneezes.
- Bring trash bags, food and supplies to limit trips to store.