General Campground Information
Mini Golf Supplies
Soccer, basketball, volleyball
bump n run
Welcome to our Campground
April 1st-November 1st
Checkout time: Noon
Propane and firewood Available
Swimming pool: 830am to dusk
Bikes, Mini Golf, Horseshoes, Cornhole, Shuffleboard, playground, wifi, cable
Laundry facilities open 24 hours
Pull thrus, tents, cabins available
Quiet hours 10pm-7am
New for 2019
One big new add, is the outdoor family movie night. This will start at dark. You are welcome to bring chairs or blankets to sit on or we will have a few picnic tables set out.
Our loft cabin is no longer a loft and has been fully renovated.
Our ladies room is currently being renovated.
We now have a fenced area where bikes will be kept. Please return to area when not using, so everyone can enjoy.
We also plan on putting in some new items in our dog park.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Please read BEFORE BOOKING!
1. Do not follow your GPS, follow our directions listed on both this site and our social media pages.
2. We are 8 miles from a town or interstate
3. Wifi is not allowed to be used for movies or gaming. It often runs slow due to the amount of devices hooked up to it. We are in the country and have the best provider that will agree to service our area. If you must have wifi, we are not the place for you. Things like Netflix, Hulu, Skype are prohibited and it will kick you off our wifi network.
4. We offer cable at the sites. In order to use it, you must hookup, turn off your booster (turn tv from air to cable) and run a auto program. If you can not do this or don't know how, please ask for Bryan in the office.
5. We do not own KOA Road. We understand that it is not the greatest. We are trying to get Cottonhill township to fix the problems. But if you go slow you will not have an issue, as it is not heavy traffic, and locals will move over for you to pass safely.
jump pad information
included with your paid stay
guest may pay for a pass in the office
turned off in the heat of the day. or bring socks to help with heat. we are looking into a cover to help with this issue.
no shoes allowed
no rocks on the pad
Meet Your Hosts
As a destination park, the campground is surrounded with nearby history.In 2003, when Stan and Linda bought their campground, and realized their opportunity to meet new people. "We have met so many people over these past years. They are from all over the world and we are able to keep in contact with them after they leave," said Linda.
As a destination park, the campground is surrounded with nearby history. The recently-built Abraham Lincoln Museum is a great draw to those wanting to experience a part of the United States' past and, according to Linda, is "well worth the trip." Besides the local history of the area, the campground itself has a swimming pool, playground, bikes, and golf for the kids. Stan and Linda have invested in renovations that contribute to the updated buildings and cleanliness of the park. Wifi and patio sites have also been added in the last few years.
Visitors are welcome to bring their boats and enjoy the nearby Lake Springfield. Boating and fishing are a favorite pastime and locals, as well as travelers, are seen relaxing at the lake every summer day.
In 2017 Stan passed away. Linda continues to run the campground with help for her sons. They have been continuing to update and are looking forward seeing everyone in the 2018 season! They are very proud of their campground and the time they have invested into it to make it the best they can.