Groups and Retreats at South Padre Island KOA Holiday
Having a family reunion, Scout troop, church group event, or just a bunch of friends getting together? The South Padre Island KOA has some great group camping options for you!
With early booking, we can reserve your RV sites side-by-side adding to the solidarity of the group camping experience. For non-RV guests, we have
fully furnished rental units including Deluxe Waterfront Cabins, Unique Condos, Studio Deluxe Cabins, and Loft Deluxe Cabins. Groups also enjoy a discounted rate depending on the number of reservations.
(A group consists of 10 or more sites or rental units.)
On-Site Amenities -
If you are looking for large group vacation rentals in South Padre Island that will make your trip enjoyable, check out these amenities and activities we offer at South Padre Island KOA:
- Pool (open year-round)
- Hot tub and sauna
- Sunset deck to watch ocean wildlife and soak up the sun
- Sandy playground perfect for kids
- Pavilion for outdoor relaxation
- KampK9® dog park so your furry friends can play
- Kampstore to grab camping necessities
- Zumba and Aqua Zumba classes
Local Events and Attractions -
If you are looking for a fun getaway during the warmer months this summer and fall, come to South Padre Island. There are a host of events for you and your group to enjoy. You do not have to worry about the hassle of trip planning anymore. You can book a large group vacation rental in South Padre Island, then enjoy many local activities and events:
- FAM Fest: This film, art and music festival is the perfect place to buy art and enjoy music from the best Texas bands.
- SPI Wahoo Classic: This incredible fishing tournament offers the chance for cash prizes.
- Beach Bash Skate Jam: Experience this competition for skaters on South Padre Island.
- Deep-sea fishing or bay fishing: You can book a fishing charter nearby or bring your own boat and do some fishing in the bay.
- Water fun: Enjoy time out on the water with kiteboarding, windsurfing and parasailing.
- Nature watching: Watch for dolphins in the bay or encounter wildlife at Sea Turtle, Inc. and SPI Birding, Nature Center & Alligator Sanctuary.
- Shopping: Enjoy a wide range of shopping destinations, from thrifting and beach shops to high-end furniture.
South Padre Island KOA Group Camping -
Come to the “new hotspot for vacationing” at South Padre Island Beach. You can come for local area events or bring a group to enjoy local attractions. Look at the South Padre Island KOA map to book group sites next to each other for your next Texas vacation. If you are looking for KOA group camping in Texas, call us at 800-562-9724 or contact us online.
Due to the specific needs and circumstances regarding groups, they cannot be booked online. Instead, give us a call today for rates, availability and booking 800-562-9724.