General Campground Information
Check In Time
RV & Tent Sites: Noon
Deluxe Cabins & Condos: 3:00pm
Check Out Time
Late check out may be available for an additional charge. Please contact front desk for more information.
Hours of Operation
Pool Hours: 9am - 10pm Daily, weather permitting
Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult. No Lifeguard. No glass. No Pets. Children under 13 are not permitted in hot tub.
Quiet Hours: 10pm - 7am
See front desk for details
- Deluxe Cabins and Unique Accommodations (Condos) require at least 7 days cancellation notice. Please notify us at least one week before your scheduled arrival. Calls after this deadline (or no shows) will result in forfeiture of entire deposit. If you cancel before the deadline, you will only incur a $10 processing fee.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Monthly RV guests: If you must cancel, call at least 7 days before your scheduled arrival to receive refund (minus $10 processing fee). Last minute cancellations or no shows will result in forfeiture of entire deposit.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please call 956-761-6556 for details.
National Cancellation Guideline
Golf Cart Policy
- Driver must be licensed
- Golf carts must follow posted speed limit and traffic rules.
- Golf carts must only be driven on roadways and park on your site or designated parking areas.
KOA Pet Policy
- Daily Visitor Fee: Adults $10, children $7
- Visitors are permitted on property 7am - 10pm
All vehicles including golf carts, motorized scooters, motorized bikes, etc must obey posted speed limits and traffic rules. Please be aware of children, pets and adults at play when moving throughout the park.
After Hours / Emergency Number
For all Police, Fire or Medical emergencies please dial 9-1-1
Age Requirement: At least one person occupying site/cabin must be 21 years of age or older.
Reservations: Reservations may be made up to one yer in advance. Guest wishing to return the same time next year and requesting the same site should make reservations on arrival.
Weather: Weather may change quickly, so be prepared for sudden gusty winds by ensuring that awnings and other items are properly secured at all times. Should a hurricane evacuation become necessary, all guests and all belongings must leave the property promptly when instructed by management to do so.
Boat Ramp: Boat launch is free for campground guest. $5 launch fee for non-guests, public. There is no vehicle or boat trailer parking available onsite.
Meet Your Hosts
Welcome to our island, a great place to stay and play!Bring the kids and start a family tradition with us
Terry and his wife Sharon began their KOA partnership as work campers for Lake Conroe/Houston North KOA Holiday in 2007. From there, they furthered their experience by managing Albuquerque KOA Journey and Boston/Cape Cod KOA Holiday. On October 15, 2018, Lake Conroe KOA Holiday welcomed them back as managers. Now, in 2021 they embark on their next journey here at South Padre Island KOA Holiday.
Stop by and say hello during your next camping adventure!