Our Guests Are Our Top Priority:
We Are Open For Camping:
The status of campground amenities may change by your arrival date, but the following is the status as of today.
NEW FACE MASK REQUIREMENTS:
All guests (with the exception of children under 2) must wear face masks when indoors and in outdoor common areas with the exception of your campsite. Outdoor common areas include the playground, entering and exiting the pool deck, and outside the guest registration/store area.
All guests are required to wear face masks:
- Inside of all buildings.
- In indoor and outdoor common areas, while participating in activities.
- Guests are not required to wear masks while on their own campsite.
- Guests will maintain social distancing while out walking around the campground. Guests do not need to wear a face mask while riding bikes but must have face masks with them and use it if they stop and congregate with other guests or cannot maintain social distance.
- Face masks are available for purchase in the gift shop.
*Additional guests or campground visitors are not permitted during this time.
GUEST REGISTRATION AND STORE HOURS:
Sunday-Thursday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday & Saturday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Open for Take-Out
Monday- Wednesday 8:00am - 3:30pm
Thursday - Saturday 8:00am-9:00pm
The pool is currently open! The spas are closed during the stay-at-home order.
We've created special 'social distancing' recreation packages for you to enjoy in the privacy of your campsite, with games, crafts and even a treat from the cafe. We know it's not camping as usual, but we hope to bring you the joy of fresh air & sunshine, along with safety, in these unusual times.
- Game/Activity Rooms
- Kids Club (Open for Take-Away Activities)
ADDITIONAL CLEANING AND SAFETY MEASURES FOR GUESTS & STAFF:
We're committed to keeping you safe while enjoying the outdoors with a rigorous cleaning protocol, health protocol for staff and distancing policies in place to protect our guests and staff.
- For the safety of our guests and staff, all staff members undergo temperature screening before work and wear face coverings. Our staff has been trained in our safety and hygiene protocol that includes a multi-point cleaning protocol of guest and staff spaces by disinfecting multiple times throughout the day, including restrooms, front desk, doors, and countertops.
- Social distancing for guests and staff at the San Diego KOA Resort is in place with ground markers to help clearly communicated 6-feet of distancing. Additionally, there are limits to the number of guests allowed inside buildings at any one time. In accordance with state and local mandates, guests should wear masks in all common areas and inside buildings, but masks are not required at their campsite.
- Our camping cabins, deluxe cabins, and eco-tents have always maintained the highest-level of hotel cleaning standards and continue to do so with PPC gear for cleaning staff, a multi-point cleaning and disinfecting protocol. And now the interior cleaning protocol includes a final, Bioesque® surface disinfectant before each guest's arrival.
- All bike rentals and pool furniture are also treated with Bioesque® surface disinfectant applied with a ULV Aerosol Generator between each guest's use.