We are open for camping with extra procedures to keep you safe and enjoying the great outdoors.
We're committed to keeping you safe while enjoying the outdoors with a rigorous cleaning protocol, health protocol for staff and distancing policies in place to protect our guests and staff.
- Now you can select from our collection of Social Distancing Recreation Packages to enjoy at your campsite.
- Our pool is open! On busy days guests can reserve a 2-hour slot to ensure social distancing. The pool will be closed between each slot so that the pool area can be cleaned.
- The Sandcastle Cafe is open for takeout and alfresco dining.
- For the safety of our guests and staff, all staff members undergo temperature screening before work and wear face coverings. Our staff has been trained in our safety and hygiene protocol that includes a multi-point cleaning protocol of guest and staff spaces by disinfecting multiple times throughout the day, including restrooms, front desk, doors, and countertops.
- Social distancing for guests and staff at the San Diego KOA Resort is in place with ground markers to help clearly communicated 6-feet of distancing. Additionally, there are limits to the number of guests allowed inside buildings at any one time. In accordance with state and local mandates, guests should wear masks in all common areas and inside buildings, but masks are not required at their campsite.
- Our camping cabins, deluxe cabins, and eco-tents have always maintained the highest-level of hotel cleaning standards and continue to do so with PPC gear for cleaning staff, a multi-point cleaning, and disinfecting protocol. And now the interior cleaning protocol includes a final, Bioesque® surface disinfectant before each guest's arrival.
- All bike rentals and pool furniture are also treated with Bioesque® surface disinfectant applied with a ULV Aerosol Generator between each guest's use.