COVID-19 New Cleaning Procedures & Recreation Updates
Our camper’s health and well-being are important to us. Due to Covid-19 we have updated our cleaning, social distancing guidelines and recreation information.
We Are Taking Reservations
The campground is taking RV, Tent, camping cabin and lodge reservations. Please call our main phone number at 210-224-9296 opt 0 or book online.
RECREATION: Due to Covid-19 and county restrictions, you may find that the pool, and other amenities may be closed during your visit. We will update available amenities on the recreation page of our website.
Registration / Store Area
Guest registration will be done outside upon arrival to reduce contact and someone will lead you directly to your site. Please call: (210)-224-9296 (Opt 0)
- There will be a limited number of campers allowed in the store which an employee will monitor to keep you safe.
- There will be clearly identified markings on the floor as you check out to keep the safe distance from other campers.
- We have installed plexiglass to distance ourselves to keep both our employees and campers keep distance safely.
- We are card only payments to reduce touch points.
- Campground employees will consistently clean through-out the day high touch areas.
The laundry room will be cleaned a minimum of 3 times a day
Meeting Rooms and Recreation Halls
The pavilion will be closed during this time. The recreation room is open with a limit of 5 people at a time.
Restrooms / Showers
Housekeeping will be cleaning the bathrooms multiple times throughout the day, please be patient, this is for the health and safety of all our guests.
We thank you for your cooperation during this time and look forward to seeing you out this summer!