General Campground Information
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify Richmond KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify Richmond KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins: 7 day cancellation notice required. Please notify Richmond KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.These units require a 2 night minimum deposit. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events: Special conditions apply during high-demand periods and special events. 7 day cancellation notice required on all holiday or special event stays. Please notify Richmond KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.These units require a 2 or 3 night minimum deposit. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
Camp Store Hours
Friday - Saturday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Please stop by the office the next day at your earliest convenience to complete the registration process.
Visitors and Guests Fee
Each Visitor will be issued a daily wristband that must be worn at all times while on the property.
Visitors fee is $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for children (ages 6-17 years old), 5 and under free.
Registered campers are responsible for their guests.
Check-in & Check-out (RV and Tent Sites)
Check-out is 12:00 PM
*Early arrivals before the specified Check-In times will incur a $10.00 charge and are strictly based upon availability of the site. Please check with the office prior to arrival.
*Late Check-Out may be available. Please check with the office prior to the day of checkout. If available, Late Check-Out will incur a $10.00 charge.
Check-in & Check-out - Cabins
Check-in is 2:00 PM
Check-out is 11:00 AM
Deposit will be refunded the day of check out after accommodations have been inspected by staff.
$15.00 per bed covers the length of your stay, and each pack includes: (2) flat sheets, (1) fleece blanket, and (1) pillow with pillowcase.
Tent sites may be available, call the office for more information.
Pets are allowed on tent, rv and rustic cabin sites, but not the deluxe cabin sites.
*Rustic Cabins: $10.00 per pet, per stay up to 2 pets max
NO PETS ALLOWED IN DELUXE CABINS
Please keep pets leashed and quiet at all times.
Do not leave your pet unattended.
No Pets allowed in playground area.
No aggressive dogs allowed.
Always clean up after your pet.
Be sure to visit one of our K-9 Park play areas!
Please allow others to get a good night's sleep.
Family Reunions & Large Groups
Meet Your Hosts
We may be small, but we have a lot to offer!Richmond KOA is owned and operated by Dirk and Danielle Schubert. We have been married for 2 years and have always enjoyed camping with our kids and dogs. May 2020 we bought Richmond KOA and are very excited to meet all of the return campers as well as the new ones!
Because we are a smaller campground, we feel this allows us to make each camper feel like family. We enjoy meeting new guest and learning about their travel adventures, while making their stay enjoyable.
Our Campground provides fun activities on weekends, such as crafts, games, movies and hayrides. The store is stocked with gifts, camping supplies and groceries.
So if your traveling in the Richmond area, stop in and stay, we would love to meet you!