We hope this finds you well during these unprecedented times. When you arrive, you have the option to check-in remotely during office hours. Instructions are provided on signage in the arrival area. You are also able to purchase firewood, ice and grocery items remotely by calling our office, 406-883-2151, and we will deliver to your site. For after hour arrivals, please use our night registration board. See more details below for information on what we are doing onsite to protect our staff and you, our valued guests. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.The London Family
- Masks are required in all public buildings, per the Montana Governor's directive on 7/16/2020.
- We are following the CDC and local health department guidelines regarding the cleaning and sanitizing of our public facilities and lodging.
- We use CDC approved products to clean and sanitize the bathrooms/showers and laundry room.
- We ask you to social distance by keeping 6 feet between your family and other families not traveling with you.
- Our pool and hot tub are open with limited capacity in compliance with state and local health department regulations. Our pool furniture has been removed, however you are welcome to bring in and use your own camp chairs.
- Our playground remains closed, however our volleyball and basketball courts are available for family groups.
- Our mini golf is open and two family groups are allowed use at any one time.