COVID-19 NEW CLEANING PROCEDURES & RECREATION UPDATES
Our camper’s health and well-being are important to us. Due to Covid-19 we have updated our cleaning, social distancing guidelines and recreation information.
RECREATION: Due to Covid-19 and county restrictions, you may find that some amenities may be closed during your visit. We will update available amenities on the recreation page of our website, click here for details.
Registration / Store Area
- Guest registration can be done outside upon arrival to reduce contact and someone will lead you directly to your site should you request it. Please call: 856-423-6677
- There will be a limited number of campers allowed in the store which an employee will monitor to keep you safe. Please prepare to wear a mask when inside the store.
- There will be clearly identified markings on the floor as you check out to keep the safe distance from other campers.
- We have installed plexiglass to distance ourselves to keep both our employees and campers keep distance safely.
- We are encouraging card only payments to reduce touch points.
- Campground employees will consistently clean through-out the day high touch areas.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for campers to take advantage of.
- No more than 3 individuals in the laundry room area at a time
- The laundry room will be cleaned a minimum of 3 times a day
This areas will be cleaned on a regular basis, but we ask you still practice social distancing.
Restrooms / Showers
Campgrounds will be cleaning the bathrooms on an hourly basis, please be patient, this is for the health and safety of all our guests.
- We are asking all guests for their protection to wash all kitchen plates, bowls and utensils before and after usage.
We thank you for your cooperation during this time and look forward to seeing you out this summer!