KOA Journey Campgrounds
KOA Journey campgrounds are the perfect oases after a day on the road. Whether it’s along the way or a quick getaway, they’ve got you covered. Located near the highways and byways of North America with long Pull-thru RV Sites, they deliver convenience to the traveling camper. Pull in, ease back and take a load off.
KOA Journeys Feature:
- Pull-through RV Sites with 50-amp service
- Premium Tent Sites
- Well lit after hours check-in service
We are in MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE
- If you are traveling from the EAST you will change time (time changes 20 miles EAST of us)
- CHECK-IN is 1 pm MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE
IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS TO: 221 Road East 85
- There are 2 KOA's in Ogallala at Exit 126. We are OGALLALA I80 KOA JOURNEY so please INPUT THE PHYSICAL ADDRESS 221 Road East 85 into your GPS system. If you just click on KOA in Ogallala you may go to the WRONG KOA.
- EXIT 126 off I-80 Go South. Go to the Stop Light at Pony Express Lane/Prospector Drive. Go LEFT on Pony Express Lane/Prospector Drive. Go 1/4 mile and we are on the left-hand side just past the TA Truck Stop.