Open to Canadian Campers!
General Campground Information
Masks - COVID-19
The by-law applies to the following enclosed indoor places:
- Retail stores where goods and services are sold to customers
- Businesses that primarily sell food including restaurants
- Supermarkets, grocery stores, bakeries and convenience stores
- Churches, mosques, temples, synagogues and other places of worship, except during a religious rite or ceremony that is incompatible with the face being covered
- Shopping malls or similar structures which contain multiple places of business
- Lobby areas of commercial buildings
- Common areas of hotels and motels and other short term accommodations, such as lobbies, elevators, meeting rooms or other common use facilities but does not include the common areas of residential apartment buildings or condominiums
- Concert venues, theatres and cinemas
- Fitness centres, gyms, other recreational and sports facilities and clubhouses
- Arcades and other amusement facilities
- Premises utilized as an open house, presentation centres or other facility for real estate purposes
- Museums, galleries, historic sites and similar attractions
- Businesses providing personal care services
- Banquet halls, convention centres, arenas, stadiums and other event spaces
- Public transit operated by Niagara Region and local area municipalities
- Municipal buildings
When it comes to children, every child that is five years old or older will be required to wear a mask.
Check In & Check out Times
RV & Tent Site check in: begins after 1:00 PM
Check out for all sites & cabins: 11:00 AM
$25.00 +tax per dog for deluxe cabins
$10.00 +tax per dog for camping cabins
Please no radios , music or outdoor tvs on during these hours. Please no generators. Children must be on their site during this time
Free Basic WIFI
The WiFi provided is BASIC. It has been programed to enable you to check email, post on Facebook, check the weather, make online purchases, online banking or simply browse the net.
Streaming or gaming on sites such as Netflix, Skype and YouTube is not supported.
We encourage you to make plans to provide your own WiFi if you need it extensively or at your campsite.
Tents are permitted on tent sites only. Tents will not be permitted on cabin or full hookup sites.
Meet Your Hosts
Your family will have so much fun here this summer. Hope to see you soon !For Lisa Thompson, the Niagara Falls KOA has been her home away from home for the last three decades. She came on board when she was in high school, where she worked at the front desk, greeting guests on their arrival.
"I returned year after year because I loved the camping business," she says. "And I always loved the feeling of happiness that comes from people on vacation."
It is making every guest's vacation experience the absolute best that drives Lisa and her team. As she says, a beautiful campground is only as good as the staff that runs it. That means building a team committed to providing a camping experience as unforgettable as the world-famous Niagara Falls just three miles from the campground.
"We have a large number of returning guests because of the services and amenities we offer," Lisa says. "Our campground is welcoming, safe and loads of outdoors fun!
"I love what I do and enjoy the different experiences each day brings. Come camp right in the city of Niagara Falls, once you are past our gates you will be truly amazed by the beautiful campground that awaits you and your family."