General Campground Information
Check-in / Check-out time:
RV & Tent Site check-in: begins after 1:00 PM
Check-out for all sites & cabins: 11:00 AM
After-hour Check-in: After-hour arrivals with a reservation will be left a site map in the Night Registration box with your name and site/cabin number. Please come into the General Store before 10:00 am to physically register.
If you arrive after hours without a reservation there will be a list of available sites/rates at the Night Registration to choose from (please only select from this list as others may be reserved-take a site map without a name on it). Fill out the envelope and deposit it in the night/key slot. Please come into the office before 10:00 am to physically register.
Hours of Operation:
- Closed for the season
- Indoor Pool 8am - 7pm
- Seasonally - Outdoor Pool 8am - 8pm
- Available 7 days a week mostly during operating hours of the KOA Store
- 10:00 pm - 8:00 am
- Please remember that guests' travel plans vary and all campers appreciate a good night's sleep.
- Please no radios, music or outdoor TVs on during these hours. Please no generators. Children must be on their site during this time
- Closed for the season
While we all enjoy a great bonfire, please remember to only use approved firewood. Firewood with the Ash bug has infested our trees destroying hundreds of trees in the past few years. Please Don't Move Firewood - you could be transporting the bugs. Use only packaged firewood. You CANNOT bring loose firewood into the campground. Skids are not to be broken down in the campground as the nails can end up in your car tires.
Fire can only be burned in the approved fire ring and the flame cannot be taller than 3 ft. Please remember to extinguish any fire before you retire for the evening and never leave fires unattended.
Please be advised all fires must be out by midnight. (Fire Code: Niagara Falls City Bylaw)
Your safety and the future of wildlife depend on you.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Please notify the KOA you have your reservation with by 4 p.m., two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify the KOA you have your reservation with by 4 p.m., seven days prior to your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.
Golf Cart Policy:
$25.00 +tax per dog for deluxe cabins
$10.00 +tax per dog for camping cabins
After Hours / Emergency Number:
A $25+ tax site charge will be applied to your reservation. We do not lock in site guarantee requests for the Deluxe Cabins rentals.
Campers are still able to make requests for general areas of the park, without a site guarantee fee but it is not guaranteed. If you are reserving as part of a group please indicate the names of all other families in your party in the "notes" area. We will keep all members of your party as close together as possible, given the park's availability at the time of your booking and site types chosen by the group members.
Age Requirement Policy:
The WiFi provided is BASIC. It has been programed to enable you to check email, post on Facebook, check the weather, make online purchases, online banking or simply browse the net.
Streaming or gaming on sites such as Netflix, Skype and YouTube is not supported.
We encourage you to make plans to provide your own WiFi if you need it extensively or at your campsite.
Meet Your Hosts
Your family will have so much fun here this summer. Hope to see you soon !For Lisa Thompson, the Niagara Falls KOA has been her home away from home for the last three decades. She came on board when she was in high school, where she worked at the front desk, greeting guests on their arrival.
"I returned year after year because I loved the camping business," she says. "And I always loved the feeling of happiness that comes from people on vacation."
It is making every guest's vacation experience the absolute best that drives Lisa and her team. As she says, a beautiful campground is only as good as the staff that runs it. That means building a team committed to providing a camping experience as unforgettable as the world-famous Niagara Falls just three miles from the campground.
"We have a large number of returning guests because of the services and amenities we offer," Lisa says. "Our campground is welcoming, safe and loads of outdoors fun!
"I love what I do and enjoy the different experiences each day brings. Come camp right in the city of Niagara Falls, once you are past our gates you will be truly amazed by the beautiful campground that awaits you and your family."