COVID-19 NEW CLEANING PROCEDURES & RECREATION UPDATES
Our camper’s health and well-being are important to us. Due to Covid-19 we have updated our cleaning, social distancing guidelines and recreation information.
NOTE: To abide by government instructions no more than 25 people can gather at any time, outside. All sites and cabins are restricted to one family of the same address. Also, we will not be permitting day visitors at this time.
RECREATION: Due to Covid-19 we are following local government restrictions, the indoor pool, hot tub, and other amenities such the sauna will be closed during your visit, until further notice. We will update available amenities on the recreation page of our website, click here for details. Please scroll to the bottom of this blog to read through updates on the campground as they come in.
Registration / Store Area
- Guest registration will be done outside upon arrival to reduce contact and someone will lead you directly to your site. Please call : 905-356-2267 or 905-356-0904 (after hours)
- There will be a limited number of campers allowed in the store which an employee will monitor to keep you safe. Face Masks are required in the store.
- There will be clearly identified markings on the floor as you check out to keep the safe distance from other campers.
- We have installed plexiglass to distance ourselves to keep both our employees and campers keep distance safely.
- We are encouraging card only payments to reduce touch points.
- Campground employees will consistently clean through-out the day high touch areas.
- No more than 2 individuals in the laundry room area at a time, irons & boards have been removed.
- The laundry room will be cleaned frequently.
- Masks are required inside laundry rooms.
Open from 8:30 am to 7:30 pm- Sanitize hands before and after using playground Equipment.
Will be closed until further notice
Restrooms / Showers
Washrooms and showers will be cleaned/disinfected twice daily. Non-medicals masks are required in indoor public spaces.
- Cabins will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each reservation.
- We are asking all guests for their protection to wash all kitchen utensils before and after usage. At this time, cutlery, glasses, plates and bowls have been removed from deluxe cabins. Please remember to pack your own.
Update as of 6/30/2020:
Outdoor Pool and Outdoor Wading Pool Advance sign up required, set time slots allotted, 10 people at a time. Physical distancing required and no lounging/sunbathing on the pool deck. Time slots will be 45 minutes long, so we can clean up between each time slot. Time slots will run on the hour. Outdoor pool Hours - 10 am -6 pm (last swim slot 5 pm) and wading pool weekends only during the fall months. Last swim slot 5pm.
Outdoor Pools will close Thanksgiving Weekend.
Jumping Pillows: CLOSED
Indoor Pool, Hot Tubs and Sauna: CLOSED
Washrooms: Will close for cleaning 2 times a day. Housekeepers will clean / disinfect high touch points throughout the day.
Minigolf Clubs and balls will be sanitized before and after use and hand sanitizer will be required before they can start.
Laundry Rooms Open 8am cleaning by housekeeping throughout the day and close for the evening at 8pm.
Bike Rentals The bikes will be sanitized before and after each use. Bike Shack will open weekends only this fall-weekends only until Thanksgiving Weekend. Closing for the season October 11.
Horseshoes Equipment will be sanitized between each use and handed out at the bike shack.
Ladder Ball & Outdoor Ping Pong: Equipment will be sanitized before and after each use.
Wagon Rides: CLOSED
Activities for kids We will offer take away crafts, scavenger hunts and other social distant activities. (Victoria Day Weekend to Labour Day Weekend)
Gem Mining Station: Mining trays will be disinfected before and after use. Will operate the same hours as the bike shack.
WEGO & ADVENTURE PASSES : Tickets available for purchase in General Store.
Tent Sites A limited amount of tent sites will be available.
Deluxe Cabins: Cutlery/dishes/cups will be removed at this time. Guests will need to bring their own. (Pots/ pans/ BBQ utensils/ Keurig’s/ paper coffee cups/ corkscrew/ can opener/toasters will remain.
We thank you for your cooperation during this time and look forward to seeing you out this season!