General Campground Information
Check In Time
Check Out Time
Hours of Operation
Heated Pool & Spa: 10am - Midnight (Open all year!)
Laundry: Same as Store Hours
Quiet Hours: 10pm - 7am
Your safety and the future of wildlife depend on you.
Cabins: 14 days and prior $10 within 14 days first night deposit
CMA Music Fest - Deposit & Cancellation Policy
We have special policies regarding campsite deposits and cancellations during this popular event, so please read this information carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
- A four night minimum stay is required for reservations. You are certainly welcome to stay longer.
- A non-refundable deposit equal to the amount of your entire stay, per site, is necessary to reserve the site and can be secured with Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. We will not reserve sites without a deposit. Unfortunately, no checks are accepted. We do not guarantee or promise specific sites during this time of year.
- We will not refund money for early checkouts or reduced number of days. Customers will be charged for the number of days requested and reserved.
- If you do not show on the day of your reservation, your full deposit will be forfeited and remaining days reserved will be lost.
Golf Cart Policy
Number of Guests per Reservation
- At check-in, you will be asked to verify the number of guests staying at your site.
- A limit of 6 or 8 people per site (depending on site type) will be enforced. That total number includes both the number of people on your reservation and any day visitors. If you have the maximum number of people on your reservation, day visitors are not allowed.
- RV and Tent sites are limited to 6 people per site.
- Camping Cabins, Deluxe Cabins, and other Lodging are limited to 6 people with exception of the Deluxe Cabins which sleep 8, these are limited to 8 people.
If the number of overnight guests on your reservation allows for day visitors, those day visitors must check in at the front desk upon arrival. Your visitors are welcome for $10 per additional adult. Visiting guests are permitted until Quiet Hours and must adhere to campground rules.
Meet Your Hosts
Welcome to the Music City!TJ Hayduke is excited to welcome you to Nashville KOA Resort! He started his career at the St. Petersburg KOA Holiday before becoming a General Manager at the Louisville South KOA Holiday. TJ now manages the Nashville KOA Resort campground. He excels in overseeing all aspects of the property's operations including guest service, housekeeping, maintenance, and managing campground improvements. In his spare time, TJ enjoys an active outdoor lifestyle. His favorite hobbies include fishing, boating, biking, and--most recently--golf.