WE ARE OPEN-CAMPERS WELCOME
General Campground Information
CMA Music Fest - Deposit & Cancellation Policy
- A four night minimum stay is required for reservations. You are certainly welcome to stay longer.
- A non-refundable deposit equal to the amount of your entire stay, per site, is necessary to reserve the site and can be secured with Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. We will not reserve sites without a deposit. Unfortunately, no checks are accepted.We do not guarantee or promise specific sites during this time of year.
- We will not refund money for early checkouts or reduced number of days. Customers will be charged for the number of days requested and reserved.
- If you do not show on the day of your reservation, your full deposit will be forfeited and remaining days reserved will be lost.
Hours of Operation (In Season)
Check in time: 3pm
Check out time: 11am
Quiet Hour: 10pm
Check-In & Check-Out Times
For all sites Check-Out time is: 11 am
Downtown Shuttle Information
- This fee applies to one specific site.
- To guarantee a reservation next to a friend or travel companion, reservations should be made at the same time. Site guarantee fee will need to be paid on each site.
Cabin Pet Policy
Pool & Hot Tub Hours
Meet Your Hosts
Whether you're coming for the music, the history, or the Nash-Vegas vibe, Nashville is the place for you!After serving in the nuclear engineering department of the US Navy, Aaron B. Williamson decided to switch from an aircraft carrier to a land yacht. He and his family toured the western US for three years, taking in all the natural beauty and adventure they found. Along the way, they joined the KOA family and have been managing campgrounds now for over 15 years. Aaron firmly believes in the KOA theme of Great People. Great Camping. "Our customers are here to relax and unwind and we want to do all we can to make their stay great through exceptional customer service. Teamwork is an integral part of every campground, and we are proud of our helpful, friendly staff.