Nashville is Open, 7 Iconic Honky Tonks on Broadway!
Nashville is full of places to eat, drink, and be merry! We wanted to mention the highlights here, so you know where to look during your time in Nashville. We’re also running a couple specials right now, so make sure to book your vacation with the Nashville KOA Resort. You won't want to miss this great offer and stay in the best Resort in Nashville! We’re located minutes from downtown Nashville, so don’t miss our 21BOGO buy one night get one night free! *Only available on select RV sites*
There are two bars just up the road from us! Both of these bars can provide a fun drinking experience without needing to travel downtown. The Music City Bar and Grill features live country music, pub grub, drafts beers, and a covered patio experience. The Scoreboard Bar and Grill is a late night sports bar offering cocktails, draft beers BBQ plates, and a unpretentious atmosphere. These bars are a close to home favorite, and an excellent choice for a an evening with friends!
Despite how fun it is to stay close to home, everyone has to go downtown at least once. The atmosphere, music, and endless drinks can provide an evening to remember. With over forty bars downtown it can be a little intimidating to pick where to go, and where to find the perfect music. We’ve found seven open bars for you to start your Nashville Honky Tonk experience!
1. Kid Rocks is one of the largest bars downtown, with five floors and six bars, there is an endless supply for honky tonk fun! Their fifth floor boasts one of the most stunning rooftop views of downtown. That’s not all! Kid Rocks is also a steakhouse, with delicious food, cocktails, beer, live music, and 4K TVs on every floor, is there any other bar you need to visit?
2. John Rich’s Redneck Rivera always has amazing bands and delicious food. With great people around, there are always great food and drinks too. As a patriotic bar, most of the people you meet will want to drink some beer and just relax in general. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to pop in and experience the atmosphere for yourself.
3. Luke Bryan’s 32 Bridge is truly something spectacular. As one of the only bars in Lower Broadway with live music on the roof, it is a highly sought after location. Who doesn’t want to listen to live music, enjoy some fresh air, and eat some amazing food. This bar has a variety of delicious dishes, there sushi is one delicacy to try! Don’t miss trying their craft cocktails and American food too.
4. Jason Aldean’s has the largest rooftop bar in downtown! Their rooftop is also partially covered, so when the weather chooses not to agree with your vacation, there is no problem. This multi-level bar is said to have a “barn” vibe, and always has a band playing country music. With comfy couches and a great view of the stage below, the upstairs area is definitely the place to hang out. They even have pool tables are raise the wagers.
5. The Johnny Cash Kitchen and Saloon has a southern and rustic vibe. They’re always playing some of Johnny Cash’s music, and the food is amazing. With the wonderful music, and scrumptious food it is the perfect place for an evening on the town, or a relaxing honky tonk stop.
6.Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge is a world famous historical honky tonk. They are known to have the best music, and the walls are lined with photos of country music legends who have actually sung inside Tootsie’s! They have four levels, and a rooftop lounge, but be careful, it can become a little tight during the busy hours. There is too much music, fun, and delicious drinks to pass up on visiting one of the most famous bars downtown!
7. While Layla’s Honky Tonk is one of the older bars on Lower Broadway, it’s one piece of Nashville history not to forget. The atmosphere is inviting, the servers are friendly, and there is some fun food to try! While their list of beer and cocktails is shorter, they have the classics. They have a live music schedule on their website, so you can always see who is performing, and you might even see a surprise music legend pop in and sing a song.
There are a bunch of bars downtown, and this is only a small slice of what Broadway has to offer. Make sure to check out the Nashville Downtown Partnership to see what’s going on around Nashville, and to pick the perfect bar to visit!