Relaxation Awaits in Naples, Florida
At Naples/Marco Island KOA Holiday, we understand the power of a getaway near the water, and our campground provides the perfect home base while you relax and unwind beneath the Florida sun.
We have been working tirelessly to get everything up and running after the destruction from Hurricane Ian. While we still have some little projects to complete around the campground, we're proud to finally be able to invite you and your family to join us again! We're open!
A beach adventure awaits you at our campground near Marco Island. Currently, we are accepting reservations for most of our RV Sites, Camping Cabins, Tent Sites and Deluxe Cabins! We are finishing work on a handful of our RV Sites, and hope to have them completed soon! If you are interested in a long-term stay in any of our RV Sites, call us at 239-774-5455, we have availability for next winter and limited availability this summer.
Many of our amenity services and recreation opportunities are also open and ready for you! Take a dip in our year-round pool, stream your favorite movie with our Wi-Fi or watch your four-legged friend zoom around our KampK9® dog park. Our kid's playground, boat launch, bike rentals, kayak rentals and game area are also open for everyone to enjoy. We are also excited to announce our Kampstore and 24-Hour Laundry room are now open as well!
What's Left to Do?
We are still doing everything possible to restore our campground to its former glory. We're also adding some beneficial improvements along the way, including boat parking to provide a secure space to house your boat between trips on the water.
Ways to Stay
When you stay with us, you will find a comfortable campground that allows you to rest and relax while camping your way. If your favorite way to enjoy the great outdoors is with your home on wheels or in a tent under the stars, there is a campsite for everyone. Some of the many options for campers include:
- RV Sites: Find an RV Site that caters to your unique camping preferences at Naples / Marco Island KOA. Whether you need full hookups, RV Sites with a KOA Patio® or a big-rig friendly site, the RV park is spacious and ready for you to start enjoying the vacation of a lifetime.
- Camping and Deluxe Cabins: With cabin options that can sleep four or six people, finding the perfect lodgings to match your vacation style is easy. For example, you can relax poolside in a Deluxe Cabin or stay close to amenities like kayak rentals and a fish cleaning station when you book one of the Camping Cabins.
- Tent Sites: One of the best ways to experience the campground is in a Premium Tent Site. All Tent Sites can sleep up to six people and feature raised platforms so you can rest comfortably. Some Tent Sites also feature storage for a convenient place to put your gear.
Take in the Sights and Sounds of Naples and Marco Island
Naples / Marco Island KOA Holiday is less than half an hour from downtown Naples and Marco Island, making it the perfect location to take in the sights and sounds of the surrounding areas. Some of the top attractions include:
- Beaches: Naples has miles of shoreline to explore, with Vanderbilt Beach being one of the most popular options. The beach has many amenities, including concessions, restrooms, handicapped access and a parking garage.
- Museums: Stop in the Betty Newman Art Gallery on Marco Island for beautiful coastal-inspired artwork. You can also step back in time for a glimpse at the prehistoric coast with The Collier County Museum in Naples.
- Outdoor Adventures: There are plenty of chances to take in the great outdoors when you visit Naples and Marco Island. Explore the Everglades with a guided tour from one of the park rangers or try catching a big one with a Marco Island charter trip.
- Pet-Friendly Activities: Since Naples / Marco Island KOA is pet friendly, your furry friend can join the fun. Bring your pet to the Sunburst Cafe in Naples to take advantage of the pet-friendly patio.
Reserve Your Spot
The Gulf Coast is calling — and it's for you! We can't wait to host you and your family as you enjoy a few days of fun in the sun around our campground in Naples, Florida. With our limited space, we encourage you to plan your trip early to secure your favorite site. Check out our availability and book your campsite today!