General Campground Information
Check In Time
RV's and Tents is 1:00 P.M.
Deluxe and Camping Cabins is 3:00 P.M.
Check Out Time
Additional fees may be applied for late check out.
Hours of Operation
Pool Hours: 8am - 10pm
Quiet Hours: 10pm - 8am
2 hours for $30.00 plus tax
1/2 day for $45.00 plus tax
Full day for $60.00 plus tax
*prices subject to change.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe & Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please call 239-774-5455 for more information.
Golf Cart Policy
Golf carts may only be operated by licensed indiviuals and must obey all posted traffic signs and speed limits.
All well behaved fur babies welcomed with a few rules:
1. All pets no matter how well trained must be on a leash or lead at all times when outside and never left outside unattended.
2. Pets must be picked up after the "do their business".
3. Any pets showing aggression or is a valid disturbance to other guests will be asked to vacate the park.
4. Pets are NOT permitted in the pool area nor inside any public buildings.
5. There is a $25 pet fee per pet, per stay for Deluxe Cabin and $10 fee per pet, pet stay for Camping Cabins with a maximum of 2 pets.
We ask that you separate recycling.
Please do not leave garbage or food out at your site overnight.
All vehicles including golf carts, motorized scooters and motorized bikes must follow posted speed limit and traffic signs.
After Hours / Emergency Number
For medical, fire or police emergency call 9-1-1.
See front desk or KOA Staff member for more info.
Wi-Fi Username and Password
1. Leave firewood at home and purchase at or near your destination campground.
2. Firewood purchased at or near the campground should be used during your camping stay. Don't leave unused firewood behind and don't take it with you to another destination.
3. If you can't burn your wood, donate it to a fellow camper.
4. When buying firewood, make sure you receive pieces that are dry and have either little bark or bark that is loose. Not only will this reduce the threat of spreading diseases, your fire will be easier to start.
Meet Your Hosts
Hey campers, we've taken our lodging to a new level! Come in and take a look at our Deluxe Cabins with screen rooms!Known as the friendliest campground in South Florida, we love to welcome new guests! Our staff and seasonal residents are quick to introduce themselves and include new campers in activities," says Anita Mangels, manager of the Naples/Marco Island, Florida KOA.Anita goes on to say, "I want our guests to feel like old friends. We are excited to welcome them to our home and want them to be as comfortable as possible during their stay with us. We do our best to assure that our guests have a memorable experience.” Anita took over the GM duties from her husband Ted in 2017, they came to KOA through unique circumstances. They were tired of living in the cold of Minnesota and decided to pack it up and just do a cross country road trip and figure out what they wanted to do next. The only rule was it needed to be in a warmer climate. They hit the road for four months of traveling around the country, often staying at KOA campgrounds because they could count on the consistently high quality and cleanliness. “You can't beat camping for meeting unique and interesting people”, says Anita. "And traveling in a tent keeps one in touch with the simpler side of things. We had plenty of opportunities to talk to the work campers along the way and decided the campground business was just what we were looking for. One of our stops along the journey was the Naples/Marco Island KOA, and the rest is history, as they say!"Anita and Ted still pursue the things they love most, which include day trips to the beach for sun and shelling, cruising, interesting new restaurants and getting together with friends and family.