Internet reservations are currently not available for this KOA: Naples / Marco Island KOA Holiday
Please call the campground directly to make your reservations at 800-562-7734. Thank you.
General Campground Information
Additional fees may apply for late check-out.
Hours of Operation
Pool: Open 24 hours
Quiet Hours: 10pm-8am
- Leave firewood at home and purchase at or near your destination campground.
- Firewood purchased at or near the campground should be used during your camping stay. Don't leave unused firewood behind and don't take it with you to another destination.
- If you can't burn your wood, donate it to a fellow camper.
- When buying firewood, make sure you receive pieces that are dry and have either little bark or bark that is loose. Not only will this reduce the threat of spreading diseases, your fire will be easier to start.
2 Hours - $30.00 plus tax
1/2 Day - $45.00 plus tax
Full Day - $60.00 plus tax
Boat Ramp Fee - $5.00
See front desk or KOA staff member for more info.
RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
Deluxe Cabins: 14 days cancellation notice required. Please notify two week before your scheduled arrival.
Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify one week before your scheduled arrival.
Golf Cart Policy
- All pets, no matter how well trained, must be on a leash or lead at all times, and never left outside unattended.
- Pick up after your pet does their business.
- Any pet showing aggression or is a valid disturbance to other guests will be asked to vacate the park.
- Pets are NOT permitted in the pool area or inside any public buildings.
- There is a $25 fee/pet in Deluxe Cabins, and a $10 fee/pet in Camping Cabins, with a maximum of 2 pets per unit.
After Hours & Emergency Number
For medical, fire or police emergency, please call 911.
Username & Password:
Network: NaplesKOA 5G
Minimum Age Requirement
All reservations must be made by a responsible adult, age 21 or older, who will also be staying at the Site/Cabin during the entire length of stay. Photo ID may be required. Underage renters will have their reservations canceled and deposits returned.
If you do not have a reservation, please fill out one of the white envelopes provided and chose from one of the available sites for the night. Then visit the Registration Office in the morning and we will assist you in completing your registration.
Meet Your Hosts
"There's nothing better than the sense of a home away from home!"Naples/Marco Island KOA Holiday is just the place for that great feeling of camping. Nestled in a quiet area and surrounded by the beautiful Rookery Bay, this hidden gem is the perfect campground for guests to come relax and enjoy the outdoors in the company of wonderful family and friends. Our staff is amazing and accommodating! Our seasonal guests are welcoming and always treat every new camper as if they were family. Here at Naples/Marco Island KOA Holiday, we are all about the guest experience, and strive to be #1. Our main goal is to make every guest experience the very best. “MAKING IT GREAT” every time! We want you to drive in and feel like you are home the minute you arrive.
Elizabeth has been working at Naples/Marco Island KOA Holiday since April 2016. She moved here with her husband, Eddy, and son, Junior, from Miami after living there her whole life. They ran a successful business for many years but wanted a change and remembered how much they enjoyed camping with their children at KOA's when they were younger. They decided to sell everything and take a chance in work camping. They didn't want to travel to far from family, so when they were offered a position here in Naples/Marco Island it felt just right. Everything worked out perfectly, they were close to their family - and as stated above, knew she was home as soon as they pulled into the park with their RV!
In their spare time, Elizabeth and Eddy like to spend time with their kids and grandkids. They enjoy movies, traveling, fishing, and jet-skiing.