Hurricane Ian Construction Updates
We have been working tirelessly to get everything up and running after the destruction from Hurricane Ian. While we still have some little projects to complete around the campground, we're proud to finally be able to invite you and your family to join us again! We're open!
A beach adventure awaits you at our campground near Marco Island. Currently, we are accepting reservations for most of our RV Sites, Camping Cabins, Tent Sites and Deluxe Cabins! We are finishing work on a handful of our RV Sites, and hope to have them completed soon! If you are interested in a long-term stay in any of our RV Sites, call us at 239-774-5455, we have availability for next winter and limited availability this summer.
All of our amenity services and recreation opportunities are also open and ready for you! Take a dip in our year-round pool, stream your favorite movie with our Wi-Fi or watch your four-legged friend zoom around our KampK9® dog park. Our kid's playground, boat launch, bike rentals, kayak rentals and game area are also open for everyone to enjoy. We are also excited to announce our Kampstore and 24-Hour Laundry room are now open as well!
What's Left to Do?
We are still doing everything possible to restore our campground to its former glory. We're also adding some beneficial improvements along the way, including boat parking to provide a secure space to house your boat between trips on the water.
Book Your Stay Today!
With our limited space, we encourage you to plan your trip early to secure your favorite site. Check out our availability and book your campsite today! If you are interested in a long-term stay in any of our RV Sites, call us at 239-774-5455, we have availability for winter!
- We're thrilled to share that Naples/Marco Island KOA Holiday is fully reopened and ready to welcome you! While we're putting the finishing touches on a few RV sites and a Deluxe Cabin, and perfecting our boat parking, our fantastic amenities are already open for your enjoyment. The 24-hour laundry and Kampstore are now available, and for those seeking adventure, kayak and bike rentals are up and running. We have missed you and can't wait to see you!
- We're hopeful for the rest of the Deluxe Cabins to fully be reopen by November 1!
September 2023 - Remembering the 1 year anniversary of Hurricane Ian.
- After some construction delays and a set back from Hurricane Idalia back in August - we are happy to announce that things are moving along quickly and we should have most of the construction done by mid-to late October!
- We officially have 2 Deluxe Cabins open and ready for business!!! We celebrated on Friday 9/29 with our first Deluxe Cabin rental after a 1 year closure.
- Our team is hard at work making all the final touches to the General Store/Registration Office, and we have officially moved back into the building!
- We have also been working on adding furniture and fine tuning the details in the Recreation Hall and Laundry Room! We are just waiting on the coin operating machines to add to the laundry and it will be opening very soon (hopefully by the beginning of October)!
- We officially have 1 Tent site completely re-done, and we think you will agree, it looks beautiful!
- Other than that we have been continuing to work on all the updates to the long term RV sites. Battling rain, hurricanes and construction delays - BUT, we are hopeful to have all the RV sites open by November 1!
- The buildings are coming along and are on track to reopen in September! That includes our Camp Store, Laundry Facilities, Recreation Hall and Deluxe Cabins!
- Our Deluxe Cabins now have the floors and walls rebuilt, and we are in the process of painting and installing new appliances and furniture.
- Here's a look at the progress of the recreation hall. Coming up will be painting and appliance install in the kitchen and laundry room.
- The camp store now has flooring and walls in place! Next up is painting and building the front desk.
- Our pool and spa area has all new furniture and umbrellas.
- We are upgrading RV sites and adding in new amenities like paver patios, gravel pads, brick fire experiences and new furniture!
- We are also adding in additional areas to park your boat during your stay.
We can't wait for you to see all the updates on your next visit!