Now Open Conditionally Please see our COVID-19 update for more information.
2020 Campground Reopening Status
Michigans Stay at Home Orders have been lifted!
Shepler's ferry tickets, RV supplies, propane, firewood and ice are available for purchase. Guests may call the store and place an order, utilizing our "Charge to Site" payment method, we are not accepting cash at this time. Your order can then be brought to you with "no-contact delivery" right to your site or prepared for outside pick-up in front of our main building. Credit card payments for your "Charge to Site" balance will be processed at the end of your stay.
- Camp store remains closed for renovations and we will be offering curbside and delivery services. Shepler's ferry tickets, RV supplies, propane, firewood and ice are available for purchase. Guests may call the store and place an order, utilizing our "Charge to Site" payment method, we are not accepting cash at this time. Your order can then be brought to you with "no-contact delivery" right to your site or prepared for outside pick-up in front of our main building. Credit card payments for your "Charge to Site" balance will be processed at the end of your stay.
- You will receive a text message the day of your arrival with instructions for check in.
- Pool- opening 6/12 at 50% capacity with recommended CDC guidelines
- Restrooms- opening 6/12, if you are in a fully self-contained unit, we ask that you please utilize your own facilities to reduce the traffic in the bathhouses and shower areas.
- Playground remains closed at this time per local health department
- Laundry facilities are available by appointment for our long term guests. Access to our laundry room is limited to one guest/family at a time.
- Kamp K9- Please maintain social distancing.
Campers are welcome and encouraged to engage in outdoor recreational activity such as walking, hiking, running, or cycling on our nature trail or on the Northwest State Trail that leads 1.5 mi. Into Mackinaw City.Shepler's ferry is offering free shuttle rides to the dock to and from the campground for ticketed passengers.Lake Michigan beaches are 1.5 mi down Trails End Rd. to the West of the campground.Updates for the State Parks and Mackinac Island are belowhttps://www.mackinacisland.org/travel-advisory/https://www.mackinacparks.com/more-info/media/press-releases/Please read through the guidelines we are asking guests to adhere to outlined for parks and recreational facilities by the CDC. Staying home if you are sick, or do not feel well.
- Use social distancing and maintain at least six feet between individuals in all areas of the park.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.For the safety of all staff and guests, if you are feeling unwell or do not feel safe, please stay home or remain in your self-contained RV. For those who come, EVERYONE is required to observe social distancing guidelines while on property in respect of your fellow campers.https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.htmlhttp://www.nwhealth.org/covid19.htmlWe thank you, in advance, for your cooperation!
** Note: Information provided here is subject to change without notice. Please check this page for any updates.Campers may still enjoy the paths, open spaces, and campfires; the local beaches and open amenities Mackinaw City/ Mackinac Island have to offer. We ask our guests and staff to practice social distancing of at least 6 feet and not meeting in groups of more than 10 people. We want nothing more than to be able to welcome all guests and provide them with an enjoyable experience while following the above mentioned guidelines. All the best, and Happy Camping!Doug and Kathleen Gregorymackinawcitykoa@gmail.com231-436-5643