General Campground Information
Easily accessible for all RV’s including Big Rigs Towing
Campground General Policies
- Firewood is available at campground store - $10.00 for a generous bundle & we will deliver it to your site.
- Propane is for sale - Let our Office Staff know your individual needs.
- * If your propane is on the drivers side of your Motor Home, we will be happy to fill your tank upon your arrival.
- * If your removable propane tanks need filling, no problem we will pick them up at your site & deliver them to you filled.
- Visitors- Must register at KOA Office before entering the park. Only 1 vehicle is permitted to be parked on each site, all others will be placed in overflow parking area.
- ** Due to high winds sometimes we are on burn bans, so during those time we will have a community fire at the community Fire PiT **
Open Year Round
There is NO LIFEGUARD on duty- so it is our policy to "Swim at your own risk," you can not swim alone. Children must be supervised by an adult of 18 years or older. The pool is closed nightly before dark. Please be advised that there is a red 911 Emergency only phone outside the pool area. There is no glass policy permitted in the pool area.The pool is open Memorial Day thru October 19,2020.
Group & Special Events Policy
Meet Your Hosts
Welcoming all travelers headed North or South down I-95Welcome to the Lumberton/I-95 KOA, a great stop when traveling on Interstate 95. This is the halfway point between the state of Maine and Florida and is what makes this park a perfect destination for RV-ers to spend a night. Our park has easy access on and off the interstate, as well as into the park. We offer all large, level pull-thru RV sites with full 30 amp and 50 amp hook-ups. We are excited about meeting past guests as well as new, future guests!