Day Trip Thirsty?
Craft Beverage Tastings
The Lena area has more than its fair share of craft beverage producers and they are all within a short drive of our campground.
- Lena Brewing Company - At Lena Brewing Company, every beer has a story. Some of ours are even true! You Deserve a Lena Beer! Learn More
- Generations Brewing - We believe brewing should be simple, but not stagnant. We're working really hard to bring clean, traditional styles of beer back to life and having a lot of fun in the process. Learn More
- Wishful Acres Farm & Brewery - Our artisan craft micro-brewery opened in 2016 and features beer brewed right here on site inside our barn! Many of our organic crops are used to create our beers! Learn More
- Blaum Bros. Distilling Co. - Blaum Bros. Distilling Co. was founded in 2013 by two brothers who found that the only way they could get along was to drink whiskey with each other. Learn More
- Highway 20 Brewing Co. - A small, family-friendly craft brewery located on Historic Hwy 20, in an 1875 Presbyterian Church. Learn More
- Mud Run Beer Co. - Locally brewed beer, friendly neighborhood bar atmosphere, and quality food. Find your favorite local beer at Mud Run Brew Co. on Main Street in Stockton, IL. Learn More