Your Guide to Vacationing in Green River, Utah
Green River KOA Journey puts you in the perfect location to check off many of Green River's most popular attractions. We are located in the heart of Green River, just under an hour from Moab and right off I-70, making it easy to explore the region and return to a peaceful campsite to relax and unwind.
A Memorable Week Vacationing in Green River
Green River, Utah, is surrounded by must-visit attractions like the Utah Super Six, making for a vacation you'll never want to end. Wondering what's possible? Let's see what an adventurous week could look like for you and your family:
- Monday: Head to the Tamarisk Restaurant for a bite to eat and then unwind poolside or learn about the area's history at the John Wesley Powell River Museum.
- Tuesday: Take a short drive into Moab and enjoy a rafting adventure on the Colorado River while you take in the stunning views of Castle Valley.
- Wednesday: Grab your pack, water and hiking boots and discover unique rock formations like the famous Delicate Arch. At the Devil's Garden, you can check out eight of the park's arches while you hike up to 5.9 miles.
- Thursday: Wake up early and experience the magical glow of sunrise against the Mesa Arch in Canyonlands National Park. Then, go see the millennia-old rock art in Horseshoe Canyon.
- Friday: Rappel yourself into the Goblin's Lair and see where Goblin State Park gets its name. This park also has miles of mountain biking trails for you to zip through.
- Saturday: Take a trip back to Moab to hike Hell's Revenge, exploring challenging terrain along a 6.5-mile route.
- Sunday: We'll be sad to see you go, but we hope you come back soon!
Our Campground Puts You in the Middle of the Action
After a long hike through Canyonlands National Park or a dusty ATV ride in San Rafael Swell, you'll want a comfy environment to kick your feet up and recharge for the next day. Our campground is loaded with amenities to make your time with us as relaxing as possible, offering 50-amp connections, Wi-Fi, showers, restrooms, laundry services and dry storage capabilities.
If you still have some energy left after your excursions, you can hit the court for some basketball, enjoy a game of pickleball or try your hand at horseshoes. You can also cool off in our newly renovated pool, outfitted with a Turbo Twister Slide. Bring your furry friend along too — they can play and run free within our KampK9® dog park!
RESERVE A CAMPSITE AT THE GREEN RIVER KOA JOURNEY TODAY
Green River KOA Journey is a great base camp for exploring the outdoors! It is also perfect for your hiking trip along Utah's Mighty Five National Parks: Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Arches, Capitol Reef and Zion. Additionally, it’s a convenient stopping point along I-70 for travelers from surrounding areas like Denver, Las Vegas and California. After your daily outdoor adventures, you can stay at one of the Pull-Thru or Back-In RV Sites, Camping Cabins or Tent Sites, and make unforgettable memories with your family or friends. You can even book and rent an RV through our partnership with RVshare. You can also inquire about extended stay or group stay options to get the most out of your camping experience. Most of our sites have full hookups and many have a KOA Patio® to ensure you have a comfortable trip. At Green River KOA, you can enjoy these amazing features: basketball, horseshoes or pickleball, as well as a full camp store, dry storage, and more!
If you are looking for campgrounds in Green River, Green River KOA offers convenience and comfort for your stay. Book your site today!