Want to Learn More?
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Extended stays in Fort Collins, Colorado, offer you a wonderful winter or fall adventure. The Fort Collins region is brimming with vintage specialty shops, magnificent eateries, winter sports and festivals.
Fort Collins KOA Extended Stay Rates
If you have been considering long-term camping, Fort Collins / Lakeside KOA Holiday is the ideal place. Our campground offers monthly RV rates throughout fall and winter:
- September and October: $1,250 per month
- November to April: $950 per month
What Do the Rates Include?
Your monthly rate covers:
- An RV Site for two people
- Metered electricity
You are welcome to have more people join your adventure at an additional fee per extra person.
Extended Fort Collins RV Storage Facilities
If you need to store your RV during these months, no problem! RV storage is available for $300 per month or $12 per day.
Other Information for Extended Stays
The monthly sites are based on availability, so book early to secure your campsite:
- Get in touch: Contact us to book in advance.
- Secure your RV Site: Pay a non-refundable security deposit for the months you plan to stay.
- Get there: Make your way to the campground and start your adventure.
Benefits of Extended Stays
Booking an extended stay at Fort Collins / Lakeside KOA Holiday gives you plenty of opportunities to:
- Take advantage of on-site facilities: You get access to all the amenities and activities that overnight guests have, including organized activities, bike rentals and mini golf. You can also grab a bite to eat on-site at the Fort Collins / Lakeside Chuckwagon!
- Enjoy the great outdoors: No matter the season, you can enjoy the many outdoor recreational activities available in the fantastic Fort Collins area — including winter sports, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, hot air ballooning, canyon fishing, hiking, area bike tours and more.
- Explore Colorado's culinary landscape: Many culinary adventures await you during your extended stay at our RV park in Colorado — from sipping craft beers in one of the area's many breweries to enjoying fresh produce at Larimer County Farmers' Market.
Book Your Extended Stay at Fort Collins / Lakeside KOA Set within the beautiful Rocky Mountain foothills, Fort Collins / Lakeside KOA Holiday offers RV campers the best of both worlds. Whether you enjoy spending time in the great outdoors or exploring the many fun events and attractions of Colorado's major cities, our campground is the ideal base to explore the local area. We are within an hour's location of major cities like Denver, Boulder, Laramie and Cheyenne. Secure your RV Site quickly before availability is gone! Email or call 970-484-9880 for more information or availability.Visit the Fort Collins website
Monthly guests have full access to all the facilities that overnight guests have.