Check the Current Status of Recreation and Amenities Openings During COVID-19
Our Guests Are Our Top Priority
September 21, 2020 - We are currently open with some limits on recreation. Status of campground amenities may change by your arrival date, but the following is the status as of today. CAMPFIRE BAN: Coconino County currently has a temporary fire ban in place.NEW FACE MASK REQUIREMENTS:All guests (with the exception of children under 2) are required to have a facemask with them at all times.
- All guests are required to wear facemasks inside of all buildings.
- All guests are required to wear facemasks in common areas while participating in activities.
- Guests are not required to wear masks while on their own campsite.
- Guests will maintain social distancing while out walking around the campground. Guests do not have to wear a face mask while walking/riding bikes, but must have face mask with them and use it if they stop and congregate with other guests or cannot maintain social distance.
- Facemasks are available for purchase in the gift shop.
GUEST REGISTRATION AND STORE HOURS:Daily: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm FOOD SERVICE:Weekend Breakfast Takeaway Opens 5/15/2020.CLOSED:
- Recreation Programs
- Jumping Pillow
- Kids Korral Activities
ADDITIONAL CLEANING AND SAFETY MEASURE FOR GUESTS & STAFF:
We have introduced additional cleaning standards, beyond our normal procedures, in order to provide our guests with a safe and enjoyable stay in the outdoors. Additionally, all of our staff have company-issued facemask with them at all times and will wear them when interacting with our guests and fellow staff members within 6 ft.