Welcome to Flagstaff's Best RV & Camp Site Experience
Campgrounds in Flagstaff, Arizona
Consider staying at Flagstaff KOA Holiday the next time you want to explore places to camp in Flagstaff, Arizona. You can revel in the breathtaking views of the mountains and ponderosa pine trees surrounding the campground as you enjoy spending time with your family or friends.
Things to Do While Staying at Flagstaff KOA
There are plenty of fun activities and attractions to experience while camping near Flagstaff, whether you want to have a relaxing getaway or an adventurous vacation. Check out the many recreation options onsite when you come to our KOA Campground. We have amenities the whole family will love, from various hiking trails and banana bike rentals to a nature-inspired playground and daily breakfast at the Pine Tree Café.
You can also enjoy the local area while Flagstaff camping. The campground is a short distance from all the shops, restaurants and historic sites in Downtown Flagstaff. Enjoy exploring and finding trinkets unique to the area. The campground is also only 2 miles from the Flagstaff Aquaplex, an indoor water recreation center.
You and your family can go on many adventures while visiting local attractions, too, such as the national parks. You can fully immerse yourself in nature, from the Grand Canyon National Park to the Petrified Forest National Park.
Special Campground Amenities You'll Love at Flagstaff KOA Holiday
Flagstaff, AZ, camping gives you the unique opportunity to park under ponderosa pines and bask in the region's natural beauty. The superb amenities are among the best reasons to stay at Flagstaff KOA Holiday. Our campground offers:
- KampK9®: Pet lovers will be pleased to know that the campground is pet-friendly. An amenity you will love is KampK9® — the on-site dog park where your friendly pup can run free.
- On-site eatery: Pine Tree Café is the perfect breakfast spot when you feel like a break from campfire cooking. Enjoy pancakes, breakfast burritos, omelets or the famous KOA Special.
- Fully stocked store: Grab a few groceries or RV supplies at our well-stocked campground store.
- Playground: Part of a relaxing getaway for you is ensuring the kids are having a blast. The play area is perfect for youngsters to have fun and burn excess energy.
- Jumping Pillow: Another popular spot your kids will love is the Jumping Pillow. The 1,500-square-foot pillow will keep kids entertained for hours.
- Barrel train rides: We're big on fun, and our train rides offer plenty of it. Your kiddos will be carted around in colorful barrels throughout the campground.
- Banana bicycle rentals: Rent a Banana Bike and explore 4 miles of paved trails.
- Grand Canyon/Sedona tours: Flagstaff KOA Holiday partners with local companies to pick you up from the campground and take you on adventures to The Grand Canyon and Sedona.
Ways to Stay
Having a comfortable place to stay during your getaway is essential to ensuring you can relax. At Flagstaff KOA Holiday, we provide many cabins, RV and Tent Sites so guests can have the camping experience they desire.
Deluxe and Camping Cabins
Whether you prefer glamping or traditional camping, consider staying in one of the lodgings, such as Teepees, Deluxe or Camping Cabins. The Deluxe Cabins are perfect for glamping as they offer the comforts of home with a full kitchen and bath.
For more traditional camping, stay in a Camping Cabin or Teepee. They have no kitchen or bath, but you can enjoy sleeping on comfortable beds.
Our KOA Campground is among the best when looking for RV resorts near Flagstaff, AZ.
If you have an RV, bring it and stay at one of the Pull-Thru or Back-In RV Sites. Many sites have full hookups and cable, while others only have water and electric hookups. Some areas also have a KOA Patio®, providing campers with more space to spread out. For a rustic camping experience, you can sleep under the stars at a Tent Site. There are several sites with water and electric hookups, just electric or no hookups.
The RV Sites are all pet-friendly, so bring your socialized pet along on your family adventure.
For a rustic camping experience, you can sleep under the stars at a Tent Site. There are several sites with water and electric hookups, just electric or no hookups. All the Tent Sites have mulch/wood chip tent pads and are pet friendly. Bask in the area's beautiful nature, camping under the stars and connecting with your loved ones.
Campers have access to a variety of amenities, so you get the benefits of traditional camping with touches of convenience.
Campsites Near Flagstaff, AZ
Campgrounds around Flagstaff, Arizona, provide camping enthusiasts with unique adventures. You can stay in an area with one of the world's most extensive contiguous ponderosa pine forests. Flagstaff is also rich in culture and history and close to internationally known sites, like The Grand Canyon.
This small and vibrant mountain town is perfect for couples or family getaways and is ideal for outdoor and nature lovers. Within 10 miles, you can access over 120 hiking, biking, horseback riding and motorized vehicle trails. There is also skiing and snowboarding available on the peaks.
Book Your Stay Today
Whether you want a quick getaway or a long vacation in Arizona, Flagstaff KOA Holiday is the place to stay. Our Flagstaff campground has everything you need for a fun camping trip with your loved ones. Begin planning your next camping experience by reserving your campsite with us today.