Come enjoy the Blue Ridge Parkway on Fancy Gap Mountain.
Come and experience everything the beautiful mountains have to offer in Fancy Gap, Virginia.
- Enjoy miles of pristine hiking trails located along the New River State Park Trail and the surrounding area. Cyclists can enjoy these trails along with the challenging mountain bike courses in Westwood Park in Mount Airy.
- Motorcyclists have hundreds of scenic miles to explore in the Blue Ridge Mountains and surrounding foothills.
If you're looking for a more laid-back adventure:
- Visit award-winning wineries located near the Parkway and along the Mountain Road Wine Experience.
- Listen to local musicians playing hand-crafted instruments at the Blue Ridge Music Center or The Earl Theater, the oldest and largest bluegrass festival, "The Old Time Fiddlers Convention."
- Treasure hunting at the many antique shops or find all the retail therapy you need at our camp store.
- Farm to Fork Events, Cannery & Farmers Market and U-pick orchards.
Road-weary after a long day of traveling?
Relax near the pool, or enjoy some fishing in our stocked fishing pond.
Enjoy Dave's Smokehouse pizza or BBQ delivered right to your campfire at your site.
You are sure to make plenty of mountain memories at the Fancy Gap/Blue Ridge Parkway KOA.