Summary of the Pennsylvania Government Travel requirements:
As of March 1, 2021 the Order of the Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health for Mitigation Relating To Travel is no longer in effect.
Travelers should still practice appropriate public health measures to slow the spread of COVID-19 such as masking, physical distancing, and hand hygiene.
Campers that are quarantined should stay at their campsite, separate themselves from others, and monitor their health. Additionally, quarantined campers must remain on their campsite except to go out for life-sustaining reasons. When leaving a campsite for life-sustaining reasons, quarantined campers must wear masks and practice social distancing. Quarantined campers are not permitted at any campground activity or the use of any campground facilities such as registration area, dog park, or restrooms during the quarantine time.
More information is available at these resources:
- Order of the Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health for Mitigation Relating to Travel
- Travelers (pa.gov)
- Coronavirus fact sheet - DOH
- CDC COVID-19 Travel page (Opens In A New Window)
- CDC Traveling During COVID-19 (Opens In A New Window)
- Travel: Frequently Asked Questions and Answers from the CDC (Opens In A New Window)
- CDC COVID-19 Quarantine vs. Isolation (Opens In A New Window) (PDF)
- CDC COVID-19 Quarantine vs. Isolation - Spanish (Opens In A New Window) (PDF)
Questions? Call 1-877-PA-HEALTH (1-877-724-3258)