Local Area Recreation Near Brigham City / Perry South KOA Journey
- Hiking right across the street. You can hike up into the mountains and enjoy the fragrances that this amazing fruitway offers.
- Fishing at Willard Bay, Ogden River, Logan River and many more great convenient places.
- Walker Cinemas VI Movie Theatre just down the road for your convenience if you have been dying to see the latest release.
- Utah's fruitway is on Highway 89 between Willard and Brigham City offers beautiful country and there are many delicious fruit stands with the freshest fruit imaginable.
- Maddox is Utah's original steakhouse with a reputation for the finest beef.
- Willard Bay is a beautiful sparkling body of water that is a popular spot for boating, water-skiing, year-round fishing, and eagle watching. Just 3 miles away.
Brigham City / Perry / Willard, UT
Wonderful fishing at Willard Bay (only 5 minutes from us), Ogden River, Logan River, Mantua and many more easy to find places!
Great Offroading and ATV trails just a few minutes from teh Campground. Fun for everyone in the family!