Welcome to the Borden / Summerside KOA!
We are the perfect place to settle in. Just a short drive from the Confederation Bridge, we are within a 45-minute drive to 9 of the 12 most visited sites in PEI. Whether you wish to see parts of Charlottetown, Cavendish, or Summerside, they are all just a short day trip away. And during the evening, you can enjoy our pool, get caught up on laundry, participate in the scheduled activities, walk the Confederation Trail, or just relax in your RV or one of our cabins. Many of our sites are satellite-friendly. Chelton beach is just minutes away, where you can enjoy the warmest water in PEI! This beach is ideal for swimming and perfect for younger children.
Last but not least, plan to spend some time in our Noye Music Hall!
- Tuesday's Tunes for Food. Bring along a food item to help stock our local food banks and listen to some local entertainers or call us ahead if you wish to perform. Open to all campers and the public
- Wednesday Hump Day Jam. Come hang out with fellow campers and play a few tunes
- Thursday - Showcase Thursday will feature some prominent names in the PEI music scene. Two free passes per registered camp site. Non campers or additional adults pay $10
- Friday - The Sun and Shade Opry. This is a throwback to what got this campground on the map! The show will normally feature Harold and Marnie Noye and Brent Bigger. Harold and Marnie are former owners of the Campground and built the music hall in 2002. They will feature special guests throughout the year. Free for registered campers. Non Campers pay $5.00
- Saturday - Open mic night at the Borden KOA. Come watch and listen or bring an instrument or just your voice!